• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 megfo

megfo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:54 PM

I am looking for REAL SUBARU OWNERS who HAS A DOG THAT THEY ADOPTED OR RESCUED!! for a SUBARU COMMERCIAL. The only catch is they can't be actors, or have an IMDB. They can be friends, relatives, spouses. It pays well, so if you know anybody who fits the bill, HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, ASAP! Share it with EVERYBODY Please! It shoots in  early January, BUT... we are seeing people this week in Southern California... email me at Steph@foleymarracasting.com..thanks

#2 Miguel

Miguel

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

I have a rehomed dog and a Subaru, am not in California though and I don't think there'd be anyone else here who is?

MjC8i57.jpg

#3 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

You paying for flights and accomodation?

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#4 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

I am looking for REAL SUBARU OWNERS who HAS A DOG THAT THEY ADOPTED OR RESCUED!! for a SUBARU COMMERCIAL. The only catch is they can't be actors, or have an IMDB. They can be friends, relatives, spouses. It pays well, so if you know anybody who fits the bill, HAVE THEM GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, ASAP! Share it with EVERYBODY Please! It shoots in  early January, BUT... we are seeing people this week in Southern California... email me at Steph@foleymarracasting.com..thanks

haha i rescued two kelpies! but this sounds sus.

MY07 GT spec B

#5 Gudiny

Gudiny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

Sound strange to search charecters for Subaru Commercial here..It sound like you are going to ask people to spent some money for commercial first and then get paid, or want to say what essay writing service is good or something like that. Sorry man, but sound like froud.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forester, subaru, rescue dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users