aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:57 PM

xSubaru-Exiga-Crossover-7-1.jpg.pagespee

The Subaru Exiga Crossover 7 has been released in Japan, adding rough and tumble design enhancements to the seven-seat tallboy wagon.

The Exiga Crossover 7 appears almost identical to the Crossover 7 concept that debuted around 18 months ago at the 2013 Tokyo motor show, blending the styling of the high-riding, hard-wearing Outback wagon with the three-row Liberty Exiga people-mover.

Subaru Australia has no plans to offer the Crossover 7 in our market, however, with a company spokeswoman today confirming the new model is intended only for the Japanese market.

The Subaru Exiga Crossover 7 gets black plastic cladding around its lower panel edges and wheel arches, front and rear metal scuff plates, and black and silver roof rails, in addition to revised suspension that gives it 170mm of ground clearance (20mm higher than the standard Exiga).

Other unique design elements include an enlarged grille with horizontal chrome slats, C-shaped LED daytime running lights, 17-inch alloy wheels, and a tailgate spoiler.

The cabin stands out with two-tone tan and black upholstery. The front seats have eight-way electric adjustment and heaters, while leather/suede upholstery is available as an option.

The latest version of Subarus EyeSight advanced driver assistance system also comes standard in the Crossover 7.

The Exiga Crossover 7 is powered by the same 2.5-litre four-cylinder boxer petrol engine as the regular Exiga.

The Liberty Exiga was axed from Subarus Australian showrooms last year after five years in the local market.

Subaru-Exiga-Crossover-7-8.jpg

This info and more can be found at: http://www.caradvice.com.au/

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#2 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

"I would definitely buy that!"

- No one ever.

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#3 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

Wo, who let Puff Daddy into the Interior Design Team.

#4 Hypnotic

Hypnotic

Everything you see is an hallucination

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,835 posts
  • Interests:long walks behind abandoned buildings.

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:19 PM

I'm glad it's not coming.

As soon as she hands it to you, slowly take of your pants, then, while staring her straight in the eyes rub it against the tip of you penis, while continuing your painfully intense gaze whisper to her;

"My eye is watering, this might be a bit hot"

I should just convert to single, right?

Horsepower Factory

Revzone Auto Tuning Centre

#5 Morgan

Morgan

...jus waitin' 4 a m8

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,485 posts
  • Interests:Taking a poo

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:04 PM

Is that a factory option interior bike stand? 

Awesome!

IM47Gcv.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users