• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tripptree93

tripptree93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:54 AM

b83cedb70ae8eb1437b2a1cc98f68a13.jpg hi im in the proccess of trying to do up my subaru im looking at getting this bodykit..problem is i cannot get it from australia ( that i know of) ive allready tried getting it from the us which shipping cost was a joke...it didnt make it to tas as it was damaged and i got a refund does anyone know where i can get this bodykit where shipping cost isnt so god damn dear or even somewhere in australia please help

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

#2 Lukeoly

Lukeoly

Make it BLAAACK!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Interests:Boost

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:54 AM

I think you'll find most people around here are more interested in subtle aesthetic mods mate.
Why not go for a late GC8 STI look. They look nice and aggressive but you get the benefit of OEM fitment and durability being plastic parts instead of fibreglass

ndvgQm2.jpg

#3 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:12 PM

Japan would be one of your only bets, check out import monster. If you have the deep pockets, you can get IM to deal direct with whoever makes it too. I got them to get a brand new front bar from K2 Gear in Japan. Arrived perfect, as they use their own packing crew and only use couriers for the bigger stuff.

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users