• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gmi83

gmi83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:56 PM

Hey guys well ive just brought 02 liberty rx manual special edition and would like some help, ive just done the stereo system, now im wanting to do the exhaust, headers etc what size do use reckon gd for this car and not way over the top price wise, and recommendations on wear gd plac3 to buy the exhaust system, ive been flat out on ebay looking lol anyway cheers

#2 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 15 August 2015 - 07:56 PM

The only thing to do to the exhaust is change the rear muffler for noise, it's pointless doing anything more on a N/A. You will end up wasting money. Suspension bits are what you want. Making it go faster round corners is the only way to go with these. Make it nice and then upgrade to a turbo or 6cyl model.

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

#3 gmi83

gmi83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

Cheers mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users