• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bunkza

bunkza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:20 PM

hi im trying to figure what kits will fit a 99 gen 3 liberty wagon as i really want a kit for after the engine swap is done very soon ive looked every were and cant seem to find anything i dont mind having to alter some of the mounting brakets ect but was wondering if the legacy kits fit as i kinda like them any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers in advance  

#2 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 10 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

Imo, just add the factory option front, rear and side skirt kit. Looks neat, fitment is perfect, no mods required and urethane.

What color wagon? I have a 51E white, wagon rear bar with JDM skirt on it for sale next week. Buy that and I'll source the rest of the kit for you. ;)

OEM+

#3 bunkza

bunkza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

CRUISN it is white low and behold have you got pictures of it as id most likely bee keen plus what would the damage be as it would need to be posted to tassie or just if they do it put on the ferry and i can arrange pick up of it and wat also would be the most likely damage fpr the rest of it you were to source it 

#4 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 08:55 AM

Imo, just add the factory option front, rear and side skirt kit. 

Yep, I'd agree with this. 

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users