5 replies to this topic

#1 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:07 PM

Hello%20from%20XFORCE%20Exhausts.png

Hi everyone, we are XFORCE Performance Exhausts one of Australia’s leading exhaust system manufacturers and we’re extremely excited to be a part of this forum.

We look forward to showcasing our latest products and answering any questions you guys might have about our systems. We currently have turbo and cat-back systems for Impreza, WRX, Forester, BRZ and Liberty models. We also have our famous VAREX™ mufflers for some models.

As mentioned above our VAREX™ mufflers are what we are known for, here’s a little bit about them:

VAREX™ mufflers combine both the design technology of the stock muffler and the performance muffler into one single compact unit. A sophisticated butterfly valve mechanism is implemented to redirect the exhaust gas flow and vary be-tween the two. For higher sound level, the exhaust flows are directed through the opening path and produces maximum power with a robust sound level (or the “sports car note”) and near-zero resistance.

VAREX%20MUFFLERS.jpg

• Easy Installation, no hard-wiring required (in-car 12v socket included) for plug and play functionality
• Durable construction with water resistant plugs
• Dual mufflers control harness available
• Stylish remote key pad

VAREX%20MUFFLERS%20-%20Street%20Mode.png
Street Mode: Setting your Varex™ muffler in ‘Street mode’ enables lower sound levels and maximum discretion, as exhaust gases are directed through a chambered path as would a ‘stock’ muffler
VAREX%20MUFFLERS%20-%20Race%20Mode.png
Race Mode: For greater power output and sound level, exhaust gases are directed through the opening path and produce maximum power with a robust sound level (or the ‘sports car’ note) and near-zero resistance
VAREX%20MUFFLERS%20-%20In%20Between.png
In between: As the angle of the valve is infinitely adjustable, it can be adjusted to stop at any point between sports mode and silence mode. This gives you further freedom to set the optimal sound level according to your desired preference.

For more info about Varex mufflers go to www.xforce.com.au/products/varex-mufflers

We look forward to providing updates and features in here and answering any questions you guys may have about XFORCE products.

XFORCE Performance Exhaust
www.xforce.com.au

Tel: 02 9773 0812
Fax: 02 9773 1062

Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sat: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON AEDT (Sydney Time)

#2 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:21 PM

Welcome to SubyClub guys!

I have a few questions regarding some Xforce exhaust bits I have bought here in Australia. What would be the best contact method; email, this topic, private message?

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#3 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:54 AM

Hey Liberty,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

For a quick response give our head office a call on (02) 9773 0812

But if anyone has a question about our products please feel to send us a PM and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers!

www.xforce.com.au

Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sat: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON AEDT (Sydney Time)

#4 andrew_k

andrew_k

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 09:56 AM

I'm looking for a 2.5" muffler of a similar shape as the stock GT and SG XT forester units, like this:

25580d1282166251-wtb-stock-sg-axle-back-

I can't see anything similar under "Universal Mufflers", do you have any recommendations?

p.s. FYI your link to varex mufflers is a 404. xforceusa.com have removed the page, their own pages point to the same dead URL.

#5 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 10 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

Hey Liberty,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

For a quick response give our head office a call on (02) 9773 0812

But if anyone has a question about our products please feel to send us a PM and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Cheers!

Good stuff. Thanks a lot. I'll be in touch soon.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#6 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

@ andrew_k

Sorry we only offer round or oval style mufflers. We are unaware of anyone who would make a sports muffler in a similar shape.

That's for the heads up re the broken link, should be fixed now. :)

www.xforce.com.au

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users