#1 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 08:58 AM

May GT

1st May: Mayday - The annual holiday where airline pilots prank each other over the radio.

1st May 2004: 10 countries joined the EU, including 8 former Soviet countries. Like any grieving ex-boyfriend, Russia got drunk and committed some war crimes.

2nd May 2011: Osama Bin Laden was killed by US Special Forces...his last words were 'Hey, you're not the pizza guy..'

4th May 1494: Chris Columbus discovered Jamaica....yes the same douche who thought the Caribbean was India. 

5th May: Karl Marx's Birthday. Celebrate by punching a lefty in the face.

#2 Guest_KONG_*

Guest_KONG_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:36 AM

Schmicko Niko.

#3 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

How'd the bike test go Niko?

Posted Image

#4 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:07 AM

How'd the bike test go Niko?

Awesomely. Did it at St Ives. Going back to do their dirt bike weekend soon, to keep my skills up before I buy a bike. Instructor was a wicked bloke, really relaxed. Rained all morning yesterday though, but good wet weather experience I guess. I was really lucky in that I was the youngest out of the class of 5, was pretty afraid of getting there and doing my test with a bunch of 'bra's'.

#5 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:42 AM

Nice work Niko. 

Maybe thats why our pilot was dropping the plane up and down yesterday on our way home from the Gold Coast. 

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#6 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:43 AM

Good morning. May has started very badly for me. My uncle passed away yesterday.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#7 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:44 AM

How was the GC Shaz? You stay at Surfers or down at Broadbeach?

#8 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:45 AM

Good morning. May has started very badly for me. My uncle passed away yesterday.

Condolences Gazman.

How was the GC Shaz? You stay at Surfers or down at Broadbeach?

Up at mums place in Pimpama, near Coomera. It was OK, I got bomb tested twice at Sydney airport, and twice at Coolangatta. He said it was a drug test as well, which is buillshit because I was high AF when I got on the plane. 

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

#9 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:58 AM

That's not good to hear Gaz. 

Up at mums place in Pimpama, near Coomera. It was OK, I got bomb tested twice at Sydney airport, and twice at Coolangatta. He said it was a drug test as well, which is buillshit because I was high AF when I got on the plane. 

Ah cool, don't know that area very well, except for Yatala Pie shop and some chick I used to smash at Helensvale.

Coolangatta would have been almost as far as Brisbane Airport. I hate those bomb test blokes, I take my time putting my belt on so they'll grab the bloke rushing past me. Not surprised the Syd-GC planes get drug tested though.

#10 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 10:59 AM

Thanks guys. It's a big shock to the family and a huge loss to everyone who knew him.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#11 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:06 AM

That's not good to hear Gaz. 

Ah cool, don't know that area very well, except for Yatala Pie shop and some chick I used to smash at Helensvale.

Coolangatta would have been almost as far as Brisbane Airport. I hate those bomb test blokes, I take my time putting my belt on so they'll grab the bloke rushing past me. Not surprised the Syd-GC planes get drug tested though.

Yeah its kinda near Helensvale, further north. Right near dream world, you can see the tower of terror from her place. In fact, I flew the drone from her house to dreamworld pretty much. 

#12 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:17 AM

Fark what's the range on that drone? 

#13 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:29 AM

5kms

#14 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:38 AM

Sorry to hear gaz.

Was the bike training through a private company Niko?

Posted Image

#15 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:46 AM

Just HART, they run the St Ives training centre. https://hart.securew...g-and-training/

They have a private track around the facility. I'll be returning there for my P's, but also probably do the interim skills course and that dirt bike weekend. Reports online say they are better than the Clyde place for getting your P's. They all seemed like good blokes while I was up there.

#16 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

That's where I did my bike licence test. Very good facility.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#17 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:02 PM

Ah. Nice. I wouldn't mind a dirt bike!

Posted Image

#18 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:04 PM

I've got access to two. Jess' dad has them and we all chipped in to buy them so can take them out any time we wish. Absolutely love it. There's a track we frequent in Heathcote but I think we are changing it up next time we head out.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#19 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:16 PM

You'd probably get more use out of a dirtbike than your current bike Adam. Now you have the Ranger it'd be a no brainer.

#20 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 12:19 PM

Just get a helicopter Adam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users