motorculture

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

Suabru%20News.jpg

ALL-TIME RECORD FOR SUBARU

Subaru set a new monthly sales record in June and has also hit its highest ever half-year tally, according to official VFACTS figures released today.

Sales of 5135 Subarus in June were up 14.1% on the same month last year and 11.1% year-to-date (YTD), totalling 24,061.

That’s against an overall industry up just 2.2% for the month and 3.4% YTD.

Subaru had a market share of 4.0% for both the month and YTD.

Performing strongly was XV, with sales of 933, up an amazing 51.7% for the month and 8.7% YTD.

Outback sold 1198 in June, up 9.0% YTD and Forester rounded-out Subaru’s Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) success story with sales of 1297, up 3.3% for the month and 25.8% YTD.

In Subaru’s passenger car range, Impreza sales of 701 were up 16.6% for the month and 23.1% YTD.

Liberty sales of 444 were up 1.4% for the month and the just launched Levorg turbocharged wagon sold 249.

Subaru Australia Managing Director, Nick Senior, said: “Subaru’s performance is well ahead of the industry and that reflects huge customer response to our new generation vehicles across the board, including the latest Levorg wagon, which is already selling beyond our initial projections.

“There’s no doubt that the whole-of-life value and engineering integrity of Subarus increasingly resonates with the Australian public.

“From families, to sports car enthusiasts and SUV fans, Subaru continues to grow its fan-base for vehicles offering a tremendous combination of durability, flexibility, fun, safety and retained value.”

Levorg1.jpg

DO SOMETHING OUT OF THE BOX

Check out the all-new 2017 Levorg here: CLICK ME

For more information on Subaru locally, visit:

Subaru Australia: http://www.subaru.com.au 

Subaru 2017 Levorg: http://www.subaru.com.au/levorg

#2 Shaz

Shaz

Differential Studios

• SC Videographer
  • 23,188 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 10:40 AM

Some nice figures there. 

Should do something about those press photos though, I feel like they could be so much better.

I put up with people from amnesty, red cross and now the cancer council almost daily hounding me!! Throw in the greens, green peace, unhcr, save the forking children and I've well and truly hit my limit for the number of fuckstains wanting me to sign something or give money. Seriously cubts,  :fork: right off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users