• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:23 AM

Our passion for performance exhaust has no boundaries and our commitment is limitless. That’s why XFORCE is becoming one of Australia’s most recognized brands in the Industry. XFORCE is built on a strong philosophy of providing the pinnacle of quality in the performance exhaust market and provide competitive pricing to match.

Where%20to%20buy%20XForce%20Performance%

XFORCE have distribution networks throughout the country as well as providing for international customers, making our brand accessible to everyone! Our development team and staff have a crazing for quality and are automotive enthusiasts just like you! So you can be sure that we have the right team for the job.

Our Turbo-Back and Cat-Back systems have been custom developed here in Australia specifically to suit your Subaru Impreza, WRX, Forester, BRZ or Liberty.

We take pride in our products and are dedicated to providing you with a dealer network who can offer you the right advice and information when it comes to your XForce exhaust system or product.

We have hundreds of Authorised Dealers across Australia including stockists, fitters and online retailers; so what are you waiting for? Contact us now to discover the true XForce Advantage. See. Hear. Feel. The Difference.

Find your local authorised XForce stockist HERE.

XFORCE Performance Exhaust
www.xforce.com.au

Tel: 02 9773 0812
Fax: 02 9773 1062

Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sat: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON AEDT (Sydney Time)

#2 Nate888

Nate888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 12:33 PM

What material are the mufflers/cannons packed with?

#3 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:03 PM

What material are the mufflers/cannons packed with?

Our mufflers are packed with a combination of a stainless steel and fiberglass packing.

www.xforce.com.au

Business Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM; Sat: 8:00 AM to 12:00 NOON AEDT (Sydney Time)

#4 Nate888

Nate888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:21 AM

Thanks,

I currently have the twin tip cat back on my 07 wrx and it looks like it doesn't mate up directly to the factory down pipe as you can see to the left in the pic below, there's like a decat pipe in between them.

IMG_5328_zpsr6qh5hso.jpg

Do you have a cat back system that will bolt directly to the factory down pipe?

#5 XFORCE

XFORCE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

Thanks,

I currently have the twin tip cat back on my 07 wrx and it looks like it doesn't mate up directly to the factory down pipe as you can see to the left in the pic below, there's like a decat pipe in between them.

IMG_5328_zpsr6qh5hso.jpg

Do you have a cat back system that will bolt directly to the factory down pipe?

Hi there - Have you removed the bowl flare gasket to flat flange it?

Because this could be an issue where the flange is not flat and it will push the exhaust right up. Our recommendation would to be to take it back to the exhaust shop that installed the system for you or take it to one of Authorised dealers for them to take a look.

www.xforce.com.au

#6 Nate888

Nate888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:50 PM

Hi,

The system was fitted by the previous owner, I got under there & had a look, it's all sitting flat & there are no leaks

#7 Nate888

Nate888

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:53 PM

I changed the rear section yesterday 

IMG_5479_zps9q1iqwil.jpg

The shape of the bracket that holds the cannon isn't the greatest I must say, there's too much room for movement & looks like over time it will scratch the shit out of it from moving around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users