1 reply to this topic

#1 motorculture

motorculture

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:48 PM

Subaru’s new Model Year 2017 BRZ sports coupe is now on sale, with an attractive new price, making its long list of cosmetic and technical changes even more appealing. 

BRZ%20Sports%20New%20Pricing%201_1.jpg

BRZ manual will be priced from $32,990 Manufacturer’s List Price*, a saving of $1230 over the previous model year, while the automatic variant is $34,990, $1735 less than the MY16.

The on sale activation comes ahead of cars arriving in showrooms towards the end of November.  

BRZ%20Sports%20New%20Pricing%202_1.jpg

As announced in August, revised BRZ offers a substantial suite of upgrades – including more power and torque for manual transmission variants (from 147 Kilowatts to 152 kW and from 205 Newtonmetres to 212 Nm), revised suspension tuning, as well as a distinctive facelift.

MY17 BRZ highlights include:

• New LED head lights and tail lights

• Significant engine refinements in manual transmission models

• Vehicle Dynamics Control TRACK mode

• Hill Start Assist

• Wider and lower look from new bumper design

• New 17-inch alloy wheel design

• Fully automatic air-conditioning

• New steering wheel

• Upgraded infotainment

• Enhanced instrument gauges

• Cabin upgrades, including red stitching and BRZ-embossed front seats (option)

Subaru Australia Managing Director, Colin Christie, said: “BRZ is an even more compelling package when you consider the upgrades to specification at less cost to customers.

“Despite exchange rate pressures, our strong relationship with the factory has produced a great result for BRZ fans and that’s reflected in the volume of showroom interest since we teased the specification upgrades in August.”

A multiple award winner, BRZ has established a niche among sports car fans attracted by its fun driving characteristics, value and the intrinsic safety featured in every new Subaru.

BRZ%20Sports%20New%20Pricing%203_1.jpg

*Prices are Subaru (Aust) Pty Limited’s Manufacturer’s List Prices only and include GST on the list price but exclude dealer delivery charges and all other government and statutory charges. For the drive away price of Subaru vehicles consumers should be advised to contact their local authorized Subaru dealer.

For more information on Subaru locally, visit:

Subaru Australia: http://www.subaru.com.au/

#2 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:11 PM

Not bad considering the upgrades and cheaper prices.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users