Photo

RDA Rotors, EBC and Elig brake pads available from Benny's Custom works.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:53 AM

hey guys, I'm able to offer very competitive pricing on RDA brake rottors and EBC brake pads for street use, as well as Elig brake pads for circuit use. 

EBC red brake pads are great for spirited street use ( quiet operation when used in conjunction with the EBC shims supplied) and are even better when paired with the RDA slotted and dimpled discs.

The Elig brake pads are amazing for track use and could also be used on the street but do need to warm up first. 

RDA offer discs for every Subaru model from 1989 - 2016 and also make Brembo conversion discs as well as R180 ( 190mm handbrake) 2 pot rear discs . 

I have been testing these discs both on the street and track with both the Elig and EBC brake pads and cant fault them. no other disc in the price range has held up to track abuse like these do, even using a metallic race pad like the Elig. I also run the RDA discs on my Stagea and after 20000 km of hard street use, track, skid pan and drag use they havent warped at all. 

for more info or to place an order, please inbox me or call / text me on 0415 522 512. 

thanks, 

Ben.

Benny's Custom Works supplying OEM new, aftermarket new and used parts at the best prices 

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users