• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:13 PM

hey guys, ive been playing with this idea for a while, would members be interested in purchasing Subaru specific grab kits , along th lines of guard liner clips, front bar clips, engine cover clips, m6 oem bolts, m8 oem bolts, m10 oem turbo nuts and bolts and 5x sump plug washers and some oem dashboard / interior screws? i'm also open to suggestions if anyone thinks other items should go in. will come in a case and all part numbers will be written inside the compartments so that re stocking will be a breeze , hoping to keep it under $125 incl post Aus wide but that will also depend what ends up getting added. 

Thanks, Ben.

Benny's Custom Works supplying OEM new, aftermarket new and used parts at the best prices 

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

#2 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:21 PM

I'd definitely be interested! I'm actually in the process of finalising a PartSouq order and some of those parts you mentioned are exactly what I need. I reckon that these parts will always be on someone's to do as they're so easy to snap or crack.

Would you ever consider selling specific bits separately or purely keeping them as a kit?

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#3 Red Barron

Red Barron

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Not a bad idea Ben

I bought some clips on E Bay a while ago but having a set off different would be usefull

Regards

Neil

#4 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:33 PM

Awesome idea mate.

Forever losing interior screws!

How much do the types of interior screws/clips change over the generations? Just to avoid Gen specific kits making overwhelming on your end. I imagine it's all much the same across models and gens anyway?

Definitely the M6 and 8's as they're really hard to find without a stupid hex head.

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#5 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

Awesome idea mate.

Forever losing interior screws!

How much do the types of interior screws/clips change over the generations? Just to avoid Gen specific kits making overwhelming on your end. I imagine it's all much the same across models and gens anyway?

Definitely the M6 and 8's as they're really hard to find without a stupid hex head.

most of the dash / interior screws will interchange so will be a more generalized kit 

Benny's Custom Works supplying OEM new, aftermarket new and used parts at the best prices 

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

#6 motoboy76

motoboy76

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Interests:Subaru's, Dirt and road bikes......

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

Yep sounds good Ben, hopefully you would do a Gen 1.....

#7 93tzlegacy

93tzlegacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 08:05 AM

Yep sounds good Ben, hopefully you would do a Gen 1.....

it wont be vehicle specific as such, just the most common fasteners in all Subaru's . parts will also be available separately to top up the grab kits so you wont have to keep buying more kits if you use one item over and over. 

thanks, 

Ben.

0415 522 512

wagonsyndicatesig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users