#21 CRUISN

CRUISN

Doin it my way.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,970 posts
  • Interests:Family, Surfing, Cars.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:59 AM

I've though about doing that. Might give it a go on an old grill if I see one at the wreckers.

I was referring to putting it into the lower air dam to match the existing grill.

OEM+

#22 AB501UT!0N

AB501UT!0N

Blitzen...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Fish and IT!

Posted 06 August 2017 - 01:05 AM

Great job Kyle! BTW your build thread is so easy to read the way you have it laid out. Top Job :)

#23 El_Freddo

El_Freddo

Rock'n the old Skool

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts
  • Interests:Subarus, 4wd'n Subarus, travelling Subarus, Tinkering... I could go on!

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:16 PM

I love your effort mate.  I might have to have a go at a few of these little details myself like you have.  Most I've done so far is spray up my wiper arms satin black.  They were all chipped so I had black and chrome/stainless steel showing.  Not real flash.

And that front bumper, tops!  I might have to have a go at my sister's liberty's bumper one summer... If I can ever be bothered, she loves driving it so much it's hard to get it to sit still long enough to do the work (as you'd understand with an RX!).

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Bennie

"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
https://www.imageshack.us/i/po1BKrxbj
1BKrxb.jpg
El Freddo's Pics    -    El_Freddo's youtube

#24 kyle.horton16

kyle.horton16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Suby, Skylines, Silvias and skids I guess.

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:04 PM

I was referring to putting it into the lower air dam to match the existing grill.

Ah yes I see, might be a good idea huh.

Great job Kyle! BTW your build thread is so easy to read the way you have it laid out. Top Job :)

Cheers mate.

I love your effort mate.  I might have to have a go at a few of these little details myself like you have.  Most I've done so far is spray up my wiper arms satin black.  They were all chipped so I had black and chrome/stainless steel showing.  Not real flash.

And that front bumper, tops!  I might have to have a go at my sister's liberty's bumper one summer... If I can ever be bothered, she loves driving it so much it's hard to get it to sit still long enough to do the work (as you'd understand with an RX!).

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Bennie

Hardest part of painting the bumper was finding the time to have it off the road tbh hahaha.

Notorious for being low, hated for being so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users