68 replies to this topic

#61 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:37 PM

The majority of pics from HVC17 are found on the SubyClub Facebook page unfortunately. Unless people have album links they can post, you'll have to sift through the posts. Only a few have been posted in this topic.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#62 571WMD

571WMD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

Me being new here, I don't have Facebook and probably never will so I will come here to check for pictures, me being one of the first members on ozhonda back in 03 I believe it was.... everything was and forums were filled with constant updates of pictures of members who took photos all being uploaded and members just waiting for new pics being updated you can just see everyone online at the same time it was gold! , guess times have changed and I'm just getting old lol I see potential here to make this forum contastantly active and I'm willing to contribute

#63 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

The forum is still active and there are many of us who frequent it daily still. A few active members have since gone inactive but they do pop their heads in from time to time. It's unfortunate but social media, especially with the likes of Facebook and Instagram, are where you can find most of the pics and videos from this year's HVC.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

#64 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Wonder if this link works for non-facebook users?

It is possible for facebook albums to be shared to non-fb users, but the album creator needs to edit the publishing settings.

https://www.facebook...=1&l=444f759c18

#65 Zac

Zac

1544C

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,686 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:12 PM

Yup, link works, just have to click "Not now" when being asked to sign in or join

2002 B4 Rev E

2004 Outback Premium 3.0R

#66 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:21 PM

Sweet.

#67 Red Barron

Red Barron

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:08 AM

I eventually went onto facebook as most info seems to come from that Forum, Suby Nats seems to be all facebook as even in our club wed site ( NSW WRX Club ) never update what is happening with this. I have noticed a slow down in "club" forum style and an increase in FB talk, welcome to the 21st Century :flag_of_truce:

#68 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 02:24 PM

I eventually went onto facebook as most info seems to come from that Forum, Suby Nats seems to be all facebook as even in our club wed site ( NSW WRX Club ) never update what is happening with this. I have noticed a slow down in "club" forum style and an increase in FB talk, welcome to the 21st Century :flag_of_truce:

Yep, sucks. Especially when people ask the same tech questions every day on fb, and all fb pages turn into buy/sell.

I still use forums for researching mods though, you never get good info on fb.

#69 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

Not to mention all the trolls and troll sessions that occur almost daily, deterring any newbies that register.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users