2 replies to this topic

#1 Imprezed

Imprezed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:54 PM

Hey guys,

Well im awaiting my aftermarket kicker upgrade for my Subaru and i was curious if anyone has experience with a DSP? Reason i ask is because i have also purchased the kicker hideaway 8" sub, and i plan to buy an alpine cde 164bt head unit and also buy the ktp 445a small amp to give it a little boost. That wilp be my complete upgrade anyway. Im worried im going to get some sort of interference to the sound which wont make it great.. is there the need for a DSP to help equalize if thats the case?

(I know im pre empting something that might not happen)

Anyone have any opinions on a DSP? Are they worth the price just to fine tune your sound?

Thanks guys..
Previous vehicles:

Red Audi A4 B6 2002 Quattro 1.8l Turbo, manual. (Sold)

Dark silver Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo 2005 BF, auto. Slightly lowered on king springs and munroe gt shocks. Genuine FPV boss 19" wheels on low profiles. Slotted rotors and bendix brakes. K&N panel filter. (Traded for current car)

#2 Imprezed

Imprezed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:08 PM

*bump

Im guessing no-one has any experience with a DSP.. either that or one of these is on the upper spectrum of audio equipment.
Previous vehicles:

Red Audi A4 B6 2002 Quattro 1.8l Turbo, manual. (Sold)

Dark silver Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo 2005 BF, auto. Slightly lowered on king springs and munroe gt shocks. Genuine FPV boss 19" wheels on low profiles. Slotted rotors and bendix brakes. K&N panel filter. (Traded for current car)

#3 TSG

TSG

Cured

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:17 AM

Flat / [ Rock ] / Pop / Electronic / RnB / Classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users