2 replies to this topic

#1 Dylan720

Dylan720

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

Hi all i just picked up a gfb decepter pro bov with the noise control inside the cabbin my issue is how can i mount it as it dont mount on the interlooler like the stock standered one it has to inlets on ot plus the trunpit what am i spose to mount it to on my car. Any help would be great thanks.

#2 Jimbo

Jimbo

Livin' the Legacy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:56 PM

Better research would have helped before you pulled the trigger on it. You can get the same BOV designed as a replacement that will simply bolt on.

You may be able to get in touch with GFB and see if  you can buy the adapter plate separately. If you can, it would just be a matter of unscrewing the BOV from it's inlet and replacing it with the appropriate fitting plate.

The only other way to make it work would be to buy a bolt on plate that has a 90 degree elbow in 32mm to suit, I think you can still get them from Turbosmart. Then you would just have to buy the appropriate sized piping to plumb it back to the intake tract. Though, it might be pretty squeezy in there with extra piping, especially of that size.

Would have paid off to get the correct fitting BOV in the first place.

'04 Liberty GT Premium "The Sprog Chariot"

#3 Dylan720

Dylan720

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:45 AM

I got it given to me as a gift thats why i got it i didnt pay for it so i figured why not give it a go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users