#121 Scuba-Roo

Scuba-Roo

The local

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

You jive talkin' crack fox.

Your gen2 RX vs 13 second VTAK = RX fail. You would be lucky if your car could do a 16 second pass.

Those sort of comments won't wash on this forum mate. The idiots over on Ozlib might buy into this kind of bullshit, but you're playing with the big boys now.

Shape up or ship out.

didnt know you and Paul were having sleep overs now :lol:

Subyclub, The place where random internet weirdos become good mates

#122 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

^^^ Wot? That doesn't even make sense! How does what I wrote have anything to do with Paul?

#123 RX25SE

RX25SE

...............Car nerd................ now a H6 pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,751 posts
  • Interests:Cars with chrome bumpers!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

vtec is all shit.. ive driven alot of vtec cars and most of it is just noise and more horse power at the engine and that about all... ive raced vtecs and they sound and go like shit.. ive never lost to a vtec and ive raced a worked civic which is one of the boys i go to tafe with and runs mid 13's and beat him by heaps so get over the vtec shitboxes just get a vl turbo automatic and itll munch anything and sound better than any other car out there

OMFG

If I told you I was a compulsive liar, would you believe me?

#124 alexGT

alexGT

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

cars are all talk until they go down the quarter. ITS ALL HERESAY MINES FASTER THAN THIS BS!

MY07 GT spec B

#125 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

Lebspec.. You are as your username describes you. Stop embarrassing yourself, no one believes you and they won't as you have clearly been told above.. This ain't Ozlib or rexnet. I'm not a Honda man or a Subaru man, so my unbiased claim that you are full of shit, sticks. So I'll save Alex the effort and do it for him... YOU ARE A NOOB! Now go and put some neons and a canon on your 11 second RX, warm up some milk and get mummy to tuck you in after a big day of playing with the big boys on the playground.

#126 Alex

Alex

NO AIDS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

OMFG

uh huh.

#127 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:08 AM

even get a jap spec 2.5 if you can locate one as thats what i put into my gen2 and i can feel the power difference its not alot but you might be lucky like me and source one with forged internals..
since i put this engine in i have raced alot of cars and suprised a few including my cousin's xr6 manual falcon and my mates v6 commodore along with worked sss pulsar runs high 14's and a worked vtec civic which runs low 14's..

lol mitch...

forged internals on an NA make no difference (unless you run high revs or high compression or both)

there is no way your car would run anywhere near the 14s... you'd be lucky to crack a 16 with all that extra stereo weight in your car...

2mmwi1w.jpg

#128 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:13 AM

There's no such thing as a stock forged DOHC NA EJ25d. The end. Not Jap spec. Not Aus spec. Not Boonga spec. Not Abu Dhabi spec. No.

#129 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:47 AM

Nar with the Dubai spec EJ25, he can beat Manual XR6 Turbots easy ;)

#130 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:58 AM

lol mitch...

forged internals on an NA make no difference (unless you run high revs or high compression or both)

there is no way your car would run anywhere near the 14s... you'd be lucky to crack a 16 with all that extra stereo weight in your car...

This guy a friend of yours Tristan?

#131 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:58 AM

you'd be lucky to crack a 16 with all that extra stereo weight in your car...

And with those hidious overweight rims...

he will learn his lesson and stop talking shit one day

#132 XXB4XX

XXB4XX

Gn IV GT / No longer B4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • Interests:None

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

are we here arguing with some little 17 year old?.. if so, i'm gonna punch myself for even bothering.

#133 Wrx33j

Wrx33j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:18 AM

Well i wonder why we have P plate Laws? doing that kinda shit! i mean seriously. grow up! the police aren't out their to get us P platers. Their out there to keep the community safe. so theirs probably a good reason the cops are always on your back.

F**k off the cop arren't out to get p platers ..... i got pull up the other night not doin anythin wrong and they done me for my fogs and try to do me for over stuff on my car and you cant tell me that cop aren't out to get p platers ... evey time a cop see a p plater with a nice car they go atfer them

#134 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:20 AM

Cause your car looks like it belongs to a 40 year old crack ***** abide by the law then! dont put your fog lights on when there not needed! and paint your car so its all the same colour scheme then they wont pull you over!

#135 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:25 AM

This thread shouldn't be turned in to a cop bashing thread, but for what it's worth and to provide another side of the story - I have had NO problems AT all in my Liberty which IS turbo and yes, I do have a cannon. I have driven in statistically, the highest defect and police areas in Sydney and have sailed through, at all times of the day, night and morning. I don't know what you guys do to attract the attention to yourself (well, I have a fair idea), but I honestly can say I have never been harassed or unfairly targeted by police. Do the right thing, don't drive like a tool and you're fine in my opinion. Speaking as far as the law is concerned Tim, fog lights are ONLY meant to be on when the conditions permit (i.e. FOG), if they are on at any other time an infringement notice can be issued. So just be lucky that they got you for that only. It's no wonder they target P platers, there are even signs along motorways advising fines can be issued for fog lights being on at incorrect times - it just so happens that certain people believe they are above these sort of laws (with the majority of these people being young drivers with P plates). My 2c and apologies for off-topic post.

#136 B4TT

B4TT

Soviet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,547 posts
  • Interests:Rodina-Mat

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:25 AM

yup... why is your bonnet black and the rest of the car white?

#137 Dylan

Dylan

Almost gen2 time.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,236 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

Cause your car looks like it belongs to a 40 year old crack *****

abide by the fuking law then! dont put your fuking fog lights on when there not needed! and paint your car so its all the same colour scheme then they wont pull you over!

Nothing wrong with a Panda car.

I've often toyed with the idea of panda-speccing my liberty to be honest.

#138 Wrx33j

Wrx33j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:28 AM

Cause your car looks like it belongs to a 40 year old crack *****

abide by the law then! dont put your fog lights on when there not needed! and paint your car so its all the same colour scheme then they wont pull you over!

My car is fixed up now ...
it was rain n shit when i got pull up with my fogs on so yea

Edit by Dylan: Removed personal attack from post.

#139 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:33 AM

My car is fixed up now ...

Photos please?

Thanks for the edit dylan, that insult hurt my feelings :rolleyes:

Back on topic now, dont mod your na's fellas, wait till your off your P's and save up your moneys and get a turbo or convert ;)

#140 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

Yep this is getting pretty off-topic. Lets drag it back, before I do it for you :)

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users