• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Josh18

Josh18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 08:38 PM

Hi Ive been searching for a wiring diagram or better yet a FSM for my BG5A TT Legacy for ages. I have pretty much every other FSM but have never found this one.

Does anyone have a copy or a link?

Cheers

#2 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:13 AM

I'm pretty sure anything pre 2000 is hard copy only. I went looking for a rev C gen 3 manual from subaru, and the guys said it was hard copy only, and stupid expensive. Rev D manual is electronic amd cost me about 76 bucks from recollection.

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

#3 Barbbachello

Barbbachello

Touring Bruce

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,455 posts
  • Interests:Docking

Posted 16 October 2020 - 08:21 AM

Can certainly get PDF of gen 2, just not the JDM cars. Paper copy from yahoo auctions is probably your best but

tIeW8DE.png

#4 Josh18

Josh18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:54 PM

Wow I thought someone would have one. I have the pdf for the 2gen legacy but it must be a USDM model.
Thanks I'll look into the yahoo auctoins

#5 Josh18

Josh18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:57 PM

I found a jdm v1/2 WRX one easily but it looks like it was scanned in at some point.
I should be right with the pinouts I have, Im preparing to do a single turbo swap with a plug in link for a v1/2 wrx- same ecu plugs but some repinning needed. All sensors bar the tps seem to be the same

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users