←  Twin Turbo

Suby Club

»

advice needed asap

buzzda's Photo buzzda 26 Aug 2009

installed new top mount (thanks to cracka) today. cant get my BOV back on as there's a bolt hole thing in the manfold (see pic) http://img90.imagesh...i/1003440d.jpg/ was thinking i'll just cut it off, as it's originally support for std BOV (i think). is that a dumb idea (asking for trouble)??

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 26 Aug 2009

Modify your BOV adapter thingy to be either longer or shorter (add more tubing maybe?) hack saw it shorter then at silicon piping

Modify your BOV adapter thingy to be either longer or shorter (add more tubing maybe?)
hack saw it shorter then at silicon piping

won't help as its bend in the adapter thats making it hit. thanks for the input tho

f@!k it... I'm chopping it, I really can't see any reason why chopping it will kill anything.

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 26 Aug 2009

Just dont put a hole in your manifold! lol

LOL Done! peiceapiss to a trained digga!!

Alex's Photo Alex 26 Aug 2009

now do a skid. take videos. like this.

XXB4XX's Photo XXB4XX 26 Aug 2009

You can mate, it's just where the cooler bracket bolts.. No harm done

now do a skid.

take videos.

like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kBPl1-3vss

:negative:

the footage would look more like walts' last vid.

You can mate, it's just where the cooler bracket bolts.. No harm done

Cheers, that's wat I thought

cracka's Photo cracka 26 Aug 2009

glad it worked out o.k . i take it there's no chance of that BOV bolting straight on then by the looks of it.

glad it worked out o.k . i take it there's no chance of that BOV bolting straight on then by the looks of it.

Cheers

No chance of bolting straight on with the adapter pipe I had (off std cooler), had to chop bout 12mm off that bolt hole. could've got another apapter pipe... but was cheaper/quicker/easier to get the hacksaw.