←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

Double the GT goodness.

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 16 Dec 2009

The only one that I'm willing to commit to is the stereo system. I'm enjoying having a smooth, quiet and comfortable ride at the moment.

"at the moment" :D

robt's Photo robt 16 Dec 2009

Ooh I can't wait to hear those mufflers. Where did you get them? How did this car become modded as it was supposed to be your wifes?

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 16 Dec 2009

"at the moment" :D

You be quiet. ;)

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 17 Dec 2009

Ooh I can't wait to hear those mufflers. Where did you get them? How did this car become modded as it was supposed to be your wifes?

I cant wait to hear them either! It sounds very tinny atm and needs a bit better note. Import Monster Rob, where else. :D

There were always plans for a few mods to personalise it. i even had the wifes approval :D

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 30 Dec 2009

Was able to pick up an oem sports mesh grille already in the same color as the GT. Very happy.

Posted Image

robt's Photo robt 30 Dec 2009

Sti? Only my car gets to have a fake sti badge! Although yours is real, its still fake. Mine is faker.

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 30 Dec 2009

Looks good. Score on the colour! :yahoo: TBH I think your custom job looks a little better as it's more subtle, there is less plasitc and it appears to have a finer mesh. Perhaps mesh the bar opening? I think this would look good. I intend doing this to the GenIII. Flog the spare grill to Chris??? :P

Shiv's Photo Shiv 31 Dec 2009

^Yeh I agree Jase, I think the custom grill looks better but maybe it was just the sunlight in that pic. Either way, thats big props to you Mark! And I like the new grill also. That little splash of pink makes it stand out.

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 31 Dec 2009

Sti? Only my car gets to have a fake sti badge! Although yours is real, its still fake. Mine is faker.

Nah its a fake too Rob, but i dont mind it. Will go nicely with the STi lip when fitted.

Looks good.
Score on the colour! :yahoo:

TBH I think your custom job looks a little better as it's more subtle, there is less plasitc and it appears to have a finer mesh.

Perhaps mesh the bar opening? I think this would look good.
I intend doing this to the GenIII.

Flog the spare grill to Chris??? :P

Thanks Jason. TBH, I prefer the oem one as it is deeper. The recess in the lower part of the factory one i modified shit me. If it wasnt there i would of been happy to leave it. The mesh is larger on the oem one. Chris's grille is different so wont fit.

^Yeh I agree Jase, I think the custom grill looks better but maybe it was just the sunlight in that pic. Either way, thats big props to you Mark! And I like the new grill also. That little splash of pink makes it stand out.

Cheers Shiv. :D

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 04 Jan 2010

Nice work mate. I prefer this one to the old.... Tidy.

B4TT's Photo B4TT 04 Jan 2010

Looking really nice :D

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 04 Jan 2010

Nice work mate. I prefer this one to the old.... Tidy.

Cheers Chris. The old one is way more fun to drive though. :D :D

Looking really nice :D

Cheers mate. :D

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 04 Jan 2010

Cheers Chris. The old one is way more fun to drive though.

Nah Mark... I'm talking about your new grill compared to the old, not your cars!!! :sarcastic:

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 05 Jan 2010

Nah Mark... I'm talking about your new grill compared to the old, not your cars!!! :sarcastic:

Ahh sorry Chris, I do too. :D

CRUISN's Photo CRUISN 23 Jan 2010

CS9's and Hanabi LED taillights showed up yesterday. Quick trip out to the IM warehouse and im a happy camper.

Rims have a few gutter marks on the outer edge, which i knew about, so ill probably get them repaired/coated soon in the same color.

I also removed the centre badge from the grille.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 23 Jan 2010

ahh man....that looks awesome. nice work yet again Mark

Cheers Ash. :D

robt's Photo robt 23 Jan 2010

Nice work Jen, I mean Mark. Damn it I always get that wrong. :D But I like the way this car is evolving.

Cheers Rob. Yeh we're hard to tell apart. :P Next IM shipment should be good for the evolutionary process. :D

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 23 Jan 2010

Hi, Those look amazing. Would one assume those rear tails would fit my 05 Outback? Who is IM? Details puweeez. Cheers, Nik