←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

Merry Christmas SubyClub.COM

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 21 Dec 2009

Hi, Just want you guys to have a good old fashioned Merry Christmas. Spread some cheer. Cheers, Nik

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 21 Dec 2009

Cheer!

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 21 Dec 2009

Spread!

buzzda's Photo buzzda 21 Dec 2009

Christmas!

Morgan's Photo Morgan 21 Dec 2009

a

Oh wait.
Merry Christmas guys hope you all have a fantastic break (if you get one!) and spend some quality time with family, friends and loved ones.
Love you all. Sometimes a little more than i should....

... :)

Posted Image

Merlin01's Photo Merlin01 21 Dec 2009

I don't buy into the commercial nature of the season, however, as Morgan said, hope everyone here gets to catch up and spend time with the ones they love. :)
Many, many thanks to everyone who has endeavoured to educate me about my first Suby over the last few months. Such a great place to get advice from those in the know.
Merry Chr Holidays. :drinks:

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 21 Dec 2009

Grinchy McGrinch Grinch.. Have a great one fellas.. I'm off to Sorrento to visit the parents, sister and her kids on the 23rd. Will be racing the sailing boat, fanging on the speedy boat, eating seafood, driving the Moke, getting drunk and a bit more boating. Will be rad. Back in Melbs for a day on the 29th, packing up the Wagon and then heading to Lorne for Falls Festival over New Years with the new Lady, (well kinda new) and her very cool and lovely friends. Staying in a B&B for a few days after that and then back in Melbs to relax for another week. Ahhhh... What's everyone else up to?

Sounds like your set mate! Travel safe and come back to us for a killer 2010 :) (goes for everyone!) Im seeing both sides of the family on Christmas day, then on boxing day ill be jumping on board a 40ft houseboat (built by my future father in law) for a few days. Ill come back on Monday then back to work again on Tues for a day. Then back off again until the following Monday. During that time i will be just chilling and enjoying the time off :) cant wait! Though still no plans for NYE yet. Plenty of time for that!

ams's Photo ams 21 Dec 2009

No plans for NYE either - i'm sure something will come up. Its been a good(first) year for Subyclub. Bigger and better next year. Yeah I dont buy into the whole commercialization either - but holidays/family is what it's all about.

Richo's Photo Richo 21 Dec 2009

xmas merry's SC crew

Alex's Photo Alex 22 Dec 2009

happy festivus.

B4TT's Photo B4TT 22 Dec 2009

I don't buy into the whole family/friends side of Christmas... I just want the free shit :P

aekOne's Photo aekOne 22 Dec 2009

Posted Image

WillC's Photo WillC 22 Dec 2009

HUMMERRSSS EEYYYYYYYYYSHHHHHH HH :D Merry Xmas LADS :D ... and ladette

you still alive will?

of course lad :D I TROLL HERE DAILY :D

no you don't you delluded little man. my pet dog has a higher postcount than you. dewd. delluded like you think your car is in fact fast.... :P oh. dylan has a crush on your lab.

mate if u seen pepper u would have a crush on him too :D As for my boat, it doesn't need to be fast it just needs to stick on the road.

so when are we having a nasho run then?