←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

Merry Christmas SubyClub.COM

Shiv's Photo Shiv 25 Dec 2009

my mum gave me a washing basket

....and after all that trouble you went to with keeping your car an automatic for her :P

Alex's Photo Alex 25 Dec 2009

....and after all that trouble you went to with keeping your car an automatic for her :P

that was just an excuse i reckon!

Richo's Photo Richo 27 Dec 2009

I got one of these :D

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 27 Dec 2009

Hi, Did you REALLY get one of them? Cheers, Nik

Yes, I have one of those remote drink coolers. No, I do not have a fat man on a couch (apart from myself) No, I do not have a wife in the kitchen to piss off

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 27 Dec 2009

Hi, That's awesome. Seriously. Can it move when fully laden? Cheers, Nik

Dunno, not fired it up yet. Takes 6 C cell batteries so it should have a bit of go

Morgan's Photo Morgan 27 Dec 2009

And a $140-something dollar fine :)

Dude whatd u get the fine for?

Shiv's Photo Shiv 27 Dec 2009

Dude whatd u get the fine for?

Oh it was only parking ticket (Pitt St) so no worries there given it was kinda my fault :blush:

Funny thing is on the ticket itself, they've described my car as being a "blue 4-door Ssangyong" :sarcastic: Didn't know it was that ugly :P

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 28 Dec 2009

Can't you get out of it of they have described the car incorrectly? Christmas was grand... 4 dozen prawns, 2 dozen oysters, turkey, all the trimmings, champagne, Canadian club, beer, wine... wn a race on the sailng boat. Presents: gave the girl a new iPod, fancy cutlery set, earrings, necklace, camping chair.. Mum got an hour long massage at someday spa retreat, dad got the standard massve hamper, sister and husband got a trip to gold class and baby sitting, their kids got all sorts of crap. I got a book (Hey! Nietzsche! Leave them kids alone! - about the history of music) a cool tshirt and shirt, a few cooking implements and marinades, cologne - 3 bottles, some funky frames to hang my photos on and the grand finale.... Tickets to see janes addiction in Feb!!! Back to melb today to get ready for falls festival!!!!

Shiv's Photo Shiv 28 Dec 2009

Can't you get out of it of they have described the car incorrectly?

Maybe! I'd of assumed they're little devices could take pictures though...

Alex's Photo Alex 28 Dec 2009

LOL A Ssanyong. Must be the LED strips :sarcastic:

Shiv's Photo Shiv 28 Dec 2009

I rekon Mr.cockroach mistook the L7 badge for the Ssangyooong "8" badge :P

Posted Image

The fool!

Dylan's Photo Dylan 28 Dec 2009

Hi. Christmas is only good because of the food and alcohol, and food and alcohol. Annual 3 night bender with mates finished last night, we are all a bit worse for wear today ! Hope everyone had a good one ! Now, back to the cricket :-)

Alex's Photo Alex 28 Dec 2009

I rekon Mr.cockroach mistook the L7 badge for the Ssangyooong "8" badge :P

Posted Image

The fool!

Yeah yeah yeah

NO