←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Tech Advice?

Alex's Photo Alex 03 Feb 2010

I like Billsy's idea best. Keepin' it to myself.

Xon's Photo Xon 03 Feb 2010

I did consider responding to that, but seeing as you still feel it necessary to try and create an argument despite my agreeing with you, obviously you just flat out have no interest in listening to anyone that doesn't worship the group you walk on. Some people disagree with you from time to time. Deal with it.

Soop's Photo Soop 03 Feb 2010

Just seems to be a lack of any real care. In terms of "technical" discussion. More intrest in sexual inuendo and tit pictures. (Niks thread was good though!) *Edit* Shuddap! Whats with the girl dicks around here? Petty bickering gets no where. Name calling and a high and mighty attitude gets no where. Answer the damned questions, if you get a bullshit, tell them so and leave it. Next time they ask, don't bother. Simple.

I did consider responding to that, but seeing as you still feel it necessary to try and create an argument despite my agreeing with you, obviously you just flat out have no interest in listening to anyone that doesn't worship the group you walk on.
Some people disagree with you from time to time. Deal with it.

You sure have a funny way of showing the fact that you agree.

You're also the biggest anti-social person I know.

Coincidence?

Alex, you aren't helping things. I agree with you, but how will throwing petrol on a house fire help?

Posted Image

"Burn it to the ground."

Hahahahahaha.