←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Happy Birthday Shiv + Buzzda !

Dylan's Photo Dylan 31 Jan 2010

Sorry it's a bit late boys but hope you're having a great day!

aekOne's Photo aekOne 31 Jan 2010

happy birthday lads! enjoy :drinks:

buzzda's Photo buzzda 31 Jan 2010

Cheers fellas :drinks: Happy Birthday Shiv... chose a good day ;) !

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 31 Jan 2010

Happy birthday to you both. Enjoy :drinks:

ams's Photo ams 31 Jan 2010

Happy birthday ladies.

Alex's Photo Alex 31 Jan 2010

what they all said. hope you've had a good one

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 31 Jan 2010

Happy B'day lads :drinks:

Morgan's Photo Morgan 01 Feb 2010

Happy birthday fellas hope you had a good one :)

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 01 Feb 2010

Happy "Late" Birthday Josh and Shivvvy! Hope you had a good one!!!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Shiv's Photo Shiv 01 Feb 2010

Thanks for the well wishes :) Went out Saturday night to my local to count down to midnight. First time I've ever done that... Went out last night with my bro and a small group of my close mates to the Balmain/Rozelle area for a pub crawl. Had an awesome night but feeling a bit second rate today and I'm cramming for my drivers licence test which I foolishly booked in for 11:30am today! Ah well, at least I'll be off my P's if all goes according to plan.... Happy belated birthday Buzzda. It sure is a fine date ;)

Duude! Half hr until you're [hopefully] off your ps!!! Yeeew! Still a month and a half for me! Good luck! [wooooo this is my 1000th post] :D

Officially off my P's :D Nice feeling... I have some nasty scratches on the surface of the boot where my magnetic P-plate has lived over the past couple of years. I'm hoping some polish will remedy that...

Congrats mate! How much was it all up? Katie did it a few years ago now but its bound to have gone up since then!? Did you go for a full 5 years?

It was $37 to sit the test and $150 to get the licence for 5-years, which I got.

Ey not too bad! Im having a look at the online handbook now. Anything i should pay particular attention to?

Delete This Account's Photo Delete This Account 01 Feb 2010

I get my licence for 1 year at a time, Just in-case i don't like the photo :D

Ha you would pay so much more for that! Just had a look at the RTA website and its $47 for 1 year, $113 for 3 years, $151 for 5 years. Id put up with a crappy photo and save my money :P

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 02 Feb 2010

Hi, Missed this completely. Belated birthday wishes to you both. Rock steady. You must be our oldest member now Buzzsaw? :D Cheers, Nik

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 04 Feb 2010

Sorry I just seen this aswell, better late then never eh? Hope you both had a good day and heaps of drinks :)