←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Life Insurance Commercials

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 19 Apr 2010

Hi, F&%^ off. Why would I value a service that gives life insurance at the same rate to every single person over the phone without any medical background? How the f%$# is that a good idea? Why am I paying for weak sauce retards that cannot fill out forms or do a piss test to verify they're OK? This is not a good thing. I will use a real insurance company, not REAL INSURANCE company. Also gays should pay more. Cheers, Nik

fatcat67's Photo fatcat67 19 Apr 2010

OK then.

Dylan's Photo Dylan 20 Apr 2010

LOL what is this all about Nik!

aekOne's Photo aekOne 20 Apr 2010

Also gays should pay more.

Cheers,
Nik

Hi,

Posted Image

What's up now?

Cheers,
Nik

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Dylan's Photo Dylan 20 Apr 2010

Aek if I could rep you in this area of the forum you would have +1000000000000000000000 points for that. GOLD.

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 20 Apr 2010

Hi, Hahahaha, awesome play there Fishguts. Apologies guys, too many painkillers, too much day time TV with commercial after commercial for 'easy' life insurance policies. I hate how they prey on the stupid people that are at home all day, or the people that are injured/sick and can't be at work during the daytime. "I didn't have to have one of them blood test neither" Argh. On review, it was a pretty random thread. Would you expect anything less from me? I don't know where the gay thing came from... haha? Cheers, Nik