←  General

Suby Club

»

Sydney Guard Rolling

aekOne's Photo aekOne 14 May 2010

Sydney Members Hey guys, today I got my guards rolled to accommodate my new wheels by Nelson from Sydney Guard Rolling ( http://sydneyguardrolling.com.au ). He’s a really friendly guy and did a really awesome job. Much better than the job done on my liberty by the local panel beater. Anyway we got onto talking about subyclub after he saw my sticker and said he’d be happy to offer a “group” buy if there were more than 6 people interested in getting their guards done at the same time. Normally it’s $65 a corner but would offer better pricing if there were enough guys interested. Probably do it at a park with a car park somewhere that we could have a bbq etc as it takes a while (about 1.5hrs to do all four corners). I guess most of you would probably have had this done already if your running after market rims but just thought I’d throw it out there in case some of you hadn’t. Let me know if we think we can get 6 or more and we can go from there. Cheers Aek

Matt's Photo Matt 14 May 2010

Hey Aek, Im interested so count me in as for some reason my04 Sti rims are a lil bit too close to the inside of the rear gaurd

aekOne's Photo aekOne 14 May 2010

no probs mate i'll put you down. i forgot to mention they are a mobile service but i assumed you realized that since we're likely to do it in a park lol

SAV84C's Photo SAV84C 14 May 2010

I got my rears done from him back in feb before the cruise. A class work! He only charged me $55 corner. Maybe coz i live closer 2 him (blacktown) Ive been meaning 2 get my fronts done 4 the past few weeks so put me down as well...

Matt's Photo Matt 29 Oct 2012

Topic Revival!!

Got my guards rolled by Nelson today at my place....top bloke!!!, job took an extra two hours just because we chinwagged the whole time lol

He does a really quality job :) Gave me tonnes of space for the new rims and was loving on the Lib the whole time haha

I highly recommend Nelson to anyone wanting a bit more space in their guards ;)