←  Electrical/Electronics

Suby Club

»

04 Liberty GT Headlights

Nicko_'s Photo Nicko_ 21 Jul 2010

Hi, Anyone know anything about halo's around the main headlight on a 04 Liberty. I think thats what ther called. Also any info on where I could pick some up. Cheers

Shiv's Photo Shiv 21 Jul 2010

Hi,

Anyone know anything about halo's around the main headlight on a 04 Liberty. I think thats what ther called.
Also any info on where I could pick some up.

Cheers

Basically there are two main styles. One is really clean and even in illumination whereas one is really bright but has noticeable partitions of light clustered around the ring. The first one might sound better, but if you have xenon lights, you'll hardly notice the halos.

Labor cost alone is very expensive if you want to have it done ($200+).

If your genuinely interested in having it done, PM me and I can put you onto some guys that do it. One in Homebush, another in Chiswick.

Nicko_'s Photo Nicko_ 21 Jul 2010

Basically there are two main styles. One is really clean and even in illumination whereas one is really bright but has noticeable partitions of light clustered around the ring. The first one might sound better, but if you have xenon lights, you'll hardly notice the halos.

Labor cost alone is very expensive if you want to have it done ($200+).

If your genuinely interested in having it done, PM me and I can put you onto some guys that do it. One in Homebush, another in Chiswick.

Hi,
Thanks. I'll see how it goes.
Cheers