• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 liberty3

liberty3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:47 PM

nope.....SUBARU made a comment about 5000klms a week....is it possible without your bum growing into the seat :D
get to the point before i stop caring

#22 Blaeven

Blaeven

The Renowned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:07 AM

nope.....SUBARU made a comment about 5000klms a week....is it possible without your bum growing into the seat :D

doubtful...

unless you're in a plane...

could do that many km in like... a day

2mmwi1w.jpg

#23 Guest_SubaruJunkie_*

Guest_SubaruJunkie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

doubtful...

unless you're in a plane...

could do that many km in like... a day

drive sydney perth

#24 L1BER8ED

L1BER8ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

yeah well considering the car has an entire service history with a subaru service department, does tell me that it doesnt mean shit.. im not %100 happy bout the lack of choice in buying a new one, there are several pros and cons bout it, but after many many many many many hours of thinking it through, without going into the story behind it, we have decided to stick with the liberty family, just subaru will get the money for the car, and that is the only money they will get.. once i get down to sydney, i will speak to you guys again ( sydney folk that is ) and be finding who is most recommended for servicing the car.... clearly me using the history of the car, and the fact that EVERYTHING that has gone wrong with car has been replaced under warranty, and the service history, like poop said, it doesnt make a lick of difference.. :)
he who laughs last .. thinks slowest....

TEAM BLUE OVAL

Posted Image[Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#25 bLoNde MaFia

bLoNde MaFia

sLeEp Is fOr ThE wEaK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 04:18 AM

yeah well considering the car has an entire service history with a subaru service department, does tell me that it doesnt mean shit.. im not %100 happy bout the lack of choice in buying a new one, there are several pros and cons bout it, but after many many many many many hours of thinking it through, without going into the story behind it, we have decided to stick with the liberty family, just subaru will get the money for the car, and that is the only money they will get..

once i get down to sydney, i will speak to you guys again ( sydney folk that is ) and be finding who is most recommended for servicing the car....

clearly me using the history of the car, and the fact that EVERYTHING that has gone wrong with car has been replaced under warranty, and the service history, like poop said, it doesnt make a lick of difference..

:)

Posted Image
Remember I can hook u up if need be matey, my "connections" offer is stil valid if u stil have probs (and stil have car!) when ur down here.
I hope it all gets cleared up, Oh Subaru - shame on YOU! Bow that head, that's the way.. oh for shhhhaaame hehehe.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 L1BER8ED

L1BER8ED

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:27 AM

thanks poppet.. :)
he who laughs last .. thinks slowest....

TEAM BLUE OVAL

Posted Image[Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 Mav

Mav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:28 AM

ROFL.
current - 2006, Gen 4 - 3.0r - spec b, mods - Cusco Strut Brace, Cusco 23mm Rear Swaybar, Cusco BCS, JDM spec b Grille, 6000k HID Xenons, UltraWhite LED Parkers
former - 2000, Gen 3 - 2.5l RX Liberty, mods - Powerchip Gold 98, Borla extractors, Cat-back sports exhaust, Bilstein Suspension w/ Kings low's, Whiteline X\Heavy duty ADJ rear swaybar, Whiteline front Strut Brace, 6000k HID Xenons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users