←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

Defqon 1

dflux4's Photo dflux4 28 Apr 2011

I think the best weekend in Australia just got better, news released yesterday that Defqon1 based out out the Penrith Regatta Centre will now have a camping tickets......

BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!

http://www.inthemix....panding_in_2011

Shaz's Photo Shaz 28 Apr 2011

I think the best weekend in Australia just got better, news released yesterday that Defqon1 based out out the Penrith Regatta Centre will now have a camping tickets......

BRING ON THE MADNESS!!!

http://www.inthemix....panding_in_2011

Thats awesome. I'm going 100%.

Cheers,
Shazza

Thats awesome. I'm going 100%.

Cheers,
Shazza

im glad someone else is pumped....

So that is it? only 2 people on the whole of suby club that is excited about this weekend of EPIC hardstyle bass?? Na that cant be right!

Any other people going or thinking of going? I have been to the last two Defqon1'z and out of all the outside events i have been to, splendor, big day out, good vibes, future, coachella, supafest, prophecy, utopia, creamfields, stereosonic, field day and a **** load of others this would have to be the absolute best.

Yeah I went to the last one, which was awesome (How good were the mechanical ants eating the mercedes)

I've got a video of it somewhere.

The only **** thing was having to drive home once it had finished, back to Newport from the Riff.

Good place to wear my helicopter hat though.

Cheers,
Shazza

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 28 Apr 2011

Hi,

Link me to one set that will make we want to go.

Cheers,
Nik

aekOne's Photo aekOne 28 Apr 2011

here ya go Nik. Dflux and tints at Defqon last year... ;)

Dylan's Photo Dylan 28 Apr 2011

Not for me. Like trance but not hard style. Also do not like shuffling.

How do you guys go when you are there, looking up to and worshipping something shaped like this !? :

Attached File  dq1.jpg   33.81KB   5 downloads

You should see the videos i have on Facespace Dylsauce.

Check it out.

Cheers,
Shazza

Hi,

Link me to one set that will make we want to go.

Cheers,
Nik

will do mat ewhen i get home, its not just the sets that entice you to go though, the whole production and the great selection of fine ladies is well up there too hahaha

Not for me. Like trance but not hard style. Also do not like shuffling.

How do you guys go when you are there, looking up to and worshipping something shaped like this !? :

Attached File  dq1.jpg   33.81KB   5 downloads

I love trance too, used to shuffle but prefer to gabba these days....

that was the 09 stage the 10 stage was even better...... wonder what this years will be :D

here ya go Nik. Dflux and tints at Defqon last year... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf4S4oRAF9w&feature=related

Hahahahaha, thats two of the boys i went to school with getting there gabba on! im guessing to alot of people it looks like they are having a fit!

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 28 Apr 2011

hmmm i might get onto this, buuuut i would prefer Dominator, Masters of Hardcore, or better yet....Thunderdome!!!

I am glad that there are others who like Gabber/hardcore :)

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 28 Apr 2011

Hi,

So... you can't find any tracks that would make me want to go?

Cheers,
Nik

Just got home from the gym let me find you one after dinner

This just shows the quality of production, all out side with lasers, fireworks and a huge light show! that prop is 30 metres in the air!!

Watch it in HD looks awesome

bLoNde MaFia's Photo bLoNde MaFia 14 May 2011

i can just look over my back balcony and watch :) comfy sleeping in my own bed. All i hear all night is Doof doof doof doof *BOOM!* ooooo..aaahhh.. (fireworks!)
I've been to Future Music, Good Vibs and stereosonic (which was filled with dickheads who i'm sure were part of the jersey shore cast?!) so despite some good djs at stereo, i didnt really like that one but always go to future and good vibs.

Phatman's Photo Phatman 16 May 2011

I am glad that there are others who like Gabber/hardcore :)

take me back to the early 90's in Brissy ...

Best party was Strawberry Fields , and Collosus in Sydney (Homebush) was pretty good , the place got trashed tho ...

MOH is nice ..

:drinks:

dflux4's Photo dflux4 19 Jul 2011

Bump, not long now guys any one else attending??

dflux4's Photo dflux4 19 Jul 2011

BTW people wanting tickets, i can still get you them for 1st realease prices @140 each ticket. Can also throw in promo gear such as stickers books and my mate Dj Kraver and his mate Dj Juggernaut is also making demo's and playing a set at Defqon as well!

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 19 Jul 2011

man so tempting, crazy line-up!

dflux4's Photo dflux4 17 Aug 2011

One month to go.... not that im counting