←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

impreza crunch time

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 04 Aug 2011

ok, so on my way to work today i was dropping my best mate to tafe and as i was making the right turn into old pittwater road near the mall, some dcikhead p plater ran up the back of the impreza, awsome way to start the day and just what i need at the moment.everyone is fine thats the main thing but yer still....... so yer, this is my lates mod to the rear end of the impreza.

Posted Image

madmouse58's Photo madmouse58 04 Aug 2011

please tell me you got all the details!

sucks man, hope you get it all sorted out soon.

Morgan's Photo Morgan 04 Aug 2011

That sucks dude...

Hope you can get it fixed up with no hassles

please tell me you got all the details!

sucks man, hope you get it all sorted out soon.

dont worry, i got the hole lot and my car has already been quoted and its all started. i wasnt letting him take off with out his details in my hand. ive worked to hard for my car.

Alex's Photo Alex 04 Aug 2011

Tell the insurance company your turbo fell off, and you want a replacement motor installed promptly.

Sucks.

Tell the insurance company your turbo fell off, and you want a replacement motor installed promptly.

Sucks.

love it hahaha, um yer, sorry the turbo kinda fell off when he him me errr yer.....

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 04 Aug 2011

Sux.

Glad it's on the way to being fixed.

aekOne's Photo aekOne 04 Aug 2011

dang that sucks mate. hope it all gets sorted without any issues

Sux.

Glad it's on the way to being fixed.

dont worry, it was parked at the panel shop within 30min of the crash and was quoted up befor lunch time. sucks asssss big time, id just gotten the car to a point i was really happy with.

Steveee's Photo Steveee 04 Aug 2011

Sucks.

Hahahahaha ^

Unlucky Benjamin :negative:
No photos of the other car?

No photos of the other car?

um yer i got them but wont me show you anything, he got a smashed park light and a scratch that will buff out. stupid mazda bravo ute.

R-Y's Photo R-Y 04 Aug 2011

Mini trucks haha

yuck...

Mini trucks haha

yuck...

no that was my last crash, again not my fuilt, that was a orange rodeo mini truck, this one was just dadys ute.

who likes my new mod? alteza tail lights diy style

AussieTemplar's Photo AussieTemplar 04 Aug 2011

Sucks major balls dude! ******* P - Platers :P

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 04 Aug 2011

no good mate, hope it gets sorted quick smart for you.

TSG's Photo TSG 04 Aug 2011

Sucks, I hope you get it fixed quick, I had no trouble getting mine sorted (I nudged a car in the carpark at work). Was fixed within a week - now I have a bumper that looks better than the rest of the car...

I also had barely any damage, but apparently I had bent a radiator and all sorts on the car I hit.

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 05 Aug 2011

Sucks mate must be close to a write off?

You should try get rear pods on the bar through insurance, looks heaps better ;)

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 05 Aug 2011

Sucks mate must be close to a write off?

You should try get rear pods on the bar through insurance, looks heaps better ;)

yer its close, if he got the boot lid more it would have have been, the quote to fix it is around 5.8k so would be verrrrryyyyy close to a write off, just have to wait and see, if it is, ill be buying a gen1 THRASHER and saving the rest for the end of the year when i get my fulls, bugeye wrx time. its that bad you cant open the boot and its hard to open the rear door so she is bent hard

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 08 Aug 2011

ok, well my best mate (has poped his ugly head up on the forum as Zach) fucken champ, has lent his car untill i get mine back, its a silver gen3 lib rx with a few mods, not a bad sub for the impreza.

thanks
ben.