←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

impreza crunch time

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 15 Aug 2011

all repairs now done and car is sitting in primer waiting for some paint later this week, was told id have the car by the end of the week.

Scott's Photo Scott 15 Aug 2011

good to hear mate

should have told them your sti wing fell off tho :P

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 15 Aug 2011

hhaha yer. should look really good when it comes back, there are new wheels and brakes waiting for it.

good to hear mate

should have told them your sti wing fell off tho :P

would look good with a jdm sti grill................... hint hint.

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 17 Aug 2011

car is now prep'd and waiting to be roll into the booth for paint, and then put back together on friday. cutting it fine to get this to morgons mech day hahaha. so fair its under 2 weeks from crunch to paint prep, that ******* fantasic time if you ask me.

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 17 Aug 2011

Mine took a month with less damage (small scrape).

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 17 Aug 2011

Mine took a month with less damage (small scrape).

yer my last car took a month just to get paint, and then still have drive around for 3 weeks in primer.

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 22 Aug 2011

starting to get pissed off now, they keep pushing the pick up date back, 1st they said last friday, then today, then wed, starting to piss me off as i have mods lined up and need to get done befor wakefeild park on sunday, also i really miss the impreza and zach needs his liberty back soon.

thanks
ben.

Alex's Photo Alex 23 Aug 2011

Ben,

Sorry to disappoint you now, but I reckon it won't be ready full stop.

This shit takes time.

My old BMW took over six months to repair after a front ender whilst it was parked.

True story.

Let them take their time, and do a good repair.

That's what I'd be fussing over and worrying about: the quality of the repair.

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 23 Aug 2011

Ben,

Sorry to disappoint you now, but I reckon it won't be ready full stop.

This shit takes time.

My old BMW took over six months to repair after a front ender whilst it was parked.

True story.

Let them take their time, and do a good repair.

That's what I'd be fussing over and worrying about: the quality of the repair.

yer mate, i no. :-(
it was in the spray booth last friday, i belive they started putting it back together yesterday

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 23 Aug 2011

JUST BEEN TOLD I CAN PICK MY IMPREZA UP TOMOROW, ITS FUKEN FINISHED!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

madmouse58's Photo madmouse58 23 Aug 2011

awesome, pics better come up!

Ben_20EJT's Photo Ben_20EJT 24 Aug 2011

JUST PICKED UP THE CAR, :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: its so good, would even be able to pick it, such a good job :yahoo: :yahoo: anyone up for a drive some time?