Posted Image

#62 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Bloody heck guys. All I said was that I was interested in buying a Forester, back in 2008.

Weirdest thread hijack/revival I've seen yet.

That's how we roll.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#63 SUBARU

SUBARU

Massive Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

Adam, combine with some laxettes and go into production of small birthday candles.

I'll bet they'll be naturally scented.

#64 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

My candle that my girlfriend gave me for Xmas is the best I think. You wait until the candle is melted, then pour it on your body and use it to massage. It's awesome. I'll post up a description from the packaging.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#65 Adam

Adam

Snack down!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46,970 posts
  • Interests:Not knowing things about stuff

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

Adam, combine with some laxettes and go into production of small birthday candles.

I'll bet they'll be naturally scented.

HAHAHAHA!

Posted Image

#66 BigWillieStyles

BigWillieStyles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

I had my eye on a newish Forester but I checked a couple out today at auction and was a little disappointed. No where near the quality of my Subaru Legacy. Almost felt a bit tinny and the interior seemed a bit primitive compared to the Mitsubishi Outlander and the X-trail of the same year. Also was amazed at how small the cabin and boot were. And 4sp auto?

#67 Porky

Porky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

ive had a my09 xt prem since new now @ 70k ,oem tyres are rubbish now running Coopers touring which are super ,(quiet,good grip in all weather,& come with warranty if you get them rotated every 6 mths ) .this was for my wife to drive she loves perfect entry height for a woman @ 6ft . class leading clearence ( i go offroad a bit too ) can tow a boat upand over a tonne
:sarcastic: which i do quite often ,just got back from a 1500km round trip , looked @ all the suvs in this size but thought most were lacking eg had to laugh@ the rav's large rear swing door , its got more headroom,legroom ,& overall cabin space , boots large enough fit pram plus load of shopping ,leathers held up well ,but i think maintenance like everything is key here,it is the auto which lacks the drivers sporty feels ,but move it over to sport mode or manual sport and she will move ,suspension quite soft ,not sport hard but it is a SUV, When we test drove it ,it was heavy , for the rexie i drive now . :dance:

#68 BigWillieStyles

BigWillieStyles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

ive had a my09 xt prem since new now @ 70k ,oem tyres are rubbish now running Coopers touring which are super ,(quiet,good grip in all weather,& come with warranty if you get them rotated every 6 mths ) .this was for my wife to drive she loves perfect entry height for a woman @ 6ft . class leading clearence ( i go offroad a bit too ) can tow a boat upand over a tonne
:sarcastic: which i do quite often ,just got back from a 1500km round trip , looked @ all the suvs in this size but thought most were lacking eg had to laugh@ the rav's large rear swing door , its got more headroom,legroom ,& overall cabin space , boots large enough fit pram plus load of shopping ,leathers held up well ,but i think maintenance like everything is key here,it is the auto which lacks the drivers sporty feels ,but move it over to sport mode or manual sport and she will move ,suspension quite soft ,not sport hard but it is a SUV, When we test drove it ,it was heavy , for the rexie i drive now . :dance:

I looked at a few Rav4s today. They are much bigger and offer a lot more space than the Forester. The forester boot would be lucky to fit a pram and much else. But they also look like they would be a lot more thirsty. Wheres the rpm needle cruising at 100 in the foz?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users