#342 AB501UT!0N

AB501UT!0N

Blitzen...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Fish and IT!

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

Damn I remember seeing this following the build and dropped my jaw, this thing was inspiring haha!

Been daily-ing this car to work and back for a year and a half, put these on, didn't last two weeks, so shattered :(

Driving home from work, into a booze bus, and defected haha, Major as well, still waiting for RWC :'(

Thanks for the kind words mate and they were awesome wheels and so are your old (gold rpf1's ) and now your new SBC Enkei NT03+M!

That is a shame about the defect and are you going to get the RWC and then put them back on or.... ?

And what part of the defect did they give you for the wheels? Aka too wide, stretched tires, too low or all three? 

#343 effortz

effortz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the kind words mate and they were awesome wheels and so are your old (gold rpf1's ) and now your new SBC Enkei NT03+M!

That is a shame about the defect and are you going to get the RWC and then put them back on or.... ?

And what part of the defect did they give you for the wheels? Aka too wide, stretched tires, too low or all three? 

I got done for too low, wheels protruding guards and the last one was, 'a missing rubber cover for the clutch pedal' haha

I might wait a while, until this whole Vic blitz thing is over then get back on to it, maybe not as low this time :(

Divine Media Photography:
https://www.facebook...ediaPhotography

#344 AB501UT!0N

AB501UT!0N

Blitzen...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Fish and IT!

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

I got done for too low, wheels protruding guards and the last one was, 'a missing rubber cover for the clutch pedal' haha

I might wait a while, until this whole Vic blitz thing is over then get back on to it, maybe not as low this time :(

That is a pain and I am thinking of going wide again but at 100mm off so it is legal and 9 to 10 inches wide but I would need to get my guards custom rolled and then repainted to take the wheel size properly ( which would not be cheap ), and if I did not do this I think I might just get some light wheels 8-8.5 wide with sticky tyres for handling and lower it to about 80mm which would not be obviously low, I hope! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users