←  Suspension / Drivetrain / Rims

Suby Club

»

will pink bits fit?

bd-850's Photo bd-850 19 Feb 2012

Hi Guys

sorry if this has been asked, ive tried looking but cant really find the answer (but i may be just stupid :P )

wanting to lower my B4 Libby a tad will the STI Pink Springs fit my Rev D B4 with Billie Shocks?

Cheers
Ben

Oh as a side question anyone know the best place to get ARC gear from?

Grant's Photo Grant 19 Feb 2012

Sti pink springs from an impreza?

Negatory. Well, I think the fronts will, but gen 3's have a multi-link rear suspension setup so the rears are a no-go.

these are what i was looking at http://www.rhdjapan....acy-be-bh-55497

sorry im still learning Subis. i was in a M********i before :P

Grant's Photo Grant 19 Feb 2012

That's alright, we all have skeletons in our closets :P. Kidding!

Yeah they should fit no problemo :)

LOL, yeah i had a brand new (well 2008) but i got it new, crap car 40,000ks and started to rattle like a babies toy, so i upgraded to the Libby, and i will say doing $2.20 felt the same as the Lancer doing about $1.60 :D

Sweet about the springs. cheers

AussieTemplar's Photo AussieTemplar 19 Feb 2012

Impreza fronts fit gen3 lib fronts. Thats about it.

Xon's Photo Xon 19 Feb 2012

Those springs you linked to are listed as fitting a BE5, which is a gen3. Pretty fair bit that since they're designed to do so, they'll fit ;)

TSG's Photo TSG 19 Feb 2012

The fronts look correct in that link, but the rears seem to lack coils and look too big in diameter. There is also a difference between Wagon and Sedan rear coils with Gen3 STi Pinks (from my memory of looking into it).

Here is the STi Pink set I put on mine (bought from ozlib forum). I really like them. Made my car ride smoother than stock, but stiffer when you hit substancial road junk and of course improved handling. Plus what I was after, the bonus of about an inch drop all around.

Posted Image

Maybe just double check the ones listed there are available for BE5, might just be generic images.

aekOne's Photo aekOne 19 Feb 2012

yeah mate those springs from RHD will fit your car. the pics are just for illustrative purposes "

Image may differ from part number listed"