←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

RY's MY06 XT Forester - Going up

Harry88's Photo Harry88 25 Oct 2013

Too get STI style tailights or leave stock????

Also desperately need to fix my wastegate chatter.

If they are the ones on the OzFoz group then do it!

R-Y's Photo R-Y 25 Oct 2013

Yeah those are the ones. Dont know if I want to go genuine or knock offs but?

Yeah those are the ones. Dont know if I want to go genuine or knock offs but?

the price is right.

aekOne's Photo aekOne 25 Oct 2013

link please. kthx

Morgan's Photo Morgan 25 Oct 2013

^^+41

SAV84C's Photo SAV84C 25 Oct 2013

Yeh what he said - I looked and cant find it

link please. kthx

Yeh what he said - I looked and cant find it

It's in the Newcastle OzFoz group.

R-Y's Photo R-Y 25 Oct 2013

It's mine.. I saw it first haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

R-Y's Photo R-Y 11 Nov 2013

Thought Id update this with a few photos of the car on the cruise a few weeks ago

I9dPL7p.jpg

Oct13PhotomeeetSubyclub106_zps50cb7746.j

dL4Fmoo.jpg

This one would have been my favourite if it didnt have me and my pregnant gut in it..

Morgan's Photo Morgan 11 Nov 2013

HAHAHAHAHA

Nice pics man!

Harry88's Photo Harry88 11 Nov 2013

hahahahahaha!

Best pic!

Foz looks good as well :D

Cheers boys,

Hoping to slim down by Christmas but.

Might be able to slip into a bikini for my next shoot

SAV84C's Photo SAV84C 11 Nov 2013

dL4Fmoo.jpg

This one would have been my favourite if it didnt have me and my pregnant gut in it..

This would have been perfect for the front of the OzFoz calander :sarcastic:

Haha I dread the thought haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cam.'s Photo Cam. 11 Nov 2013

10/10 would bang and vote for Ms.OzFoz 2014.

xoxo

R-Y's Photo R-Y 27 Jan 2014

Didn't work on my car today but worked on the brother in laws 05 forester. Drivers window motor carcked it so I got a second hand one from a member over on Ozfoz.

What a PITA job it was. Never done one before and I'd be happy to never do one again

On the plus side I well and truly know how to pull them apart and put them back together now.

On a sour note though we fixed one problem and found another. Front left tyre was flat. Put the spare on and then noticed the drivers side front was flat too. He'd parked it out the front of my **** of a neighbours house which coincidentally was the same place I had my tyres slashed and my car keyed over 2 years ago. Had a few other issues with other peoples cars being tampered with as well when parking their.

So we stormed over to his place and gave him a spray and told him he is on notice and that not only he knows dirty tricks.

We have no proof but he had a big smirk on his face when we first asked him if he knew anything about it. I don't understand how some people operate. Scum if you ask me.

It's not all that bad but. His tyres were getting pretty bald so he wasn't that far off replacing them. Still shits me it happened like it did.

FR34KO's Photo FR34KO 27 Jan 2014

So you're telling me that your KENT of a neighbour doesn't like anyone parking outside his house!?!? What, it ruins his view of his bit of road...?

R-Y's Photo R-Y 28 Jan 2014

More the fact he doesn't like anything happening to his lawn. Say a car wheel on it (we have rounded kerbs). He's just a dick, have that many little things that have happened over the years but no proof it was him. It's alright. Every dog has their day.

On another note, haven't posted the last few mods that I've done.

Wrapt the headers ages ago, the sandwich plate for my oil press/temp wouldn't fit with the stock heat shield so decided to wrap them. Put the heat shield back over either end of the headers as an extra bit of protection.

D6F74F57-E608-41B8-939B-F25845E16658_zps

Permanently borrowed the brother in laws roof racks. Completes the soccer mum look when I've got the tow ball on. Been past the boys in blue a few times and they don't even give me a second look. Once I get a centre muffler put in hopefully Ill go totally under their radar. Soccer mum spec FTW

C3ECFF4D-E709-4F88-BB95-B16DE72A58E7_zps

Adam's Photo Adam 28 Jan 2014

I have a car that I'm considering taking to the wreckers. Would you like to borrow it for your mate nextdoors lawn?

SAV84C's Photo SAV84C 28 Jan 2014

Take a big dump on his lawn and light it on fire