←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

MrSober88's GEN3 RX

aekOne's Photo aekOne 12 Nov 2014

yep looks much better! i wish i had a garage :(

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 12 Nov 2014

I wish I had the tools and knowledge to do a good spray job haha. But you can't expect much from a $280 spray can job. 

Had a much bigger garage at my old place, could fit the car in with half a car length. Now its just fits the car with no room to walk around it, 

This is my new baby that is taking most of my time these day. Wife doesn't like me calling the car baby anymore haha

20141008_235339_zpsno2gbc3s.jpg

nickknack's Photo nickknack 13 Nov 2014

Congrats mate!

Guest_KONG_* 13 Nov 2014

Congrats mate.

Glws.

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 13 Nov 2014

Congrats mate!

Congrats mate.

Glws.

Cheers guys, He has been a lot of fun so far haha.

It may be the shortest EOI ever haha, I already regret putting it up and think I will keep it and continue the mods. The wife has the GTI for all the baby needs so it should be fine lol.

Morgan's Photo Morgan 13 Nov 2014

Aww congrats!

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 16 Nov 2014

Aww congrats!

Cheers mate, They really are little bundles of joy haha.

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 20 Nov 2014

So I couldn't help myself and am going to buy some Buddy Clubs in black (Thanks Aek), and am in the process of getting a full set of 4pots/2pots with rotors and pads. Now the only question is what colour do I want the calipers to be, my current 4pots are black with white lettering but I was thinking maybe black with red lettering just for something a bit different. As I said the rims are black my car is Maroon.

What do you guys think?

I really need to get the PowerFC in and all the other upgrade parts I have so I can get it tuned to get the most out of the VF34.

AB501UT!0N's Photo AB501UT!0N 23 Nov 2014

So I couldn't help myself and am going to buy some Buddy Clubs in black (Thanks Aek), and am in the process of getting a full set of 4pots/2pots with rotors and pads. Now the only question is what colour do I want the calipers to be, my current 4pots are black with white lettering but I was thinking maybe black with red lettering just for something a bit different. As I said the rims are black my car is Maroon.

What do you guys think?

I really need to get the PowerFC in and all the other upgrade parts I have so I can get it tuned to get the most out of the VF34.

Congrats on the addition to your family :) And I look the factory look of red a white letters if you want understated otherwise the black with red writing would also look the business :) If you wanted something different you could go blue with white writing or black?

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 24 Nov 2014

Congrats on the addition to your family :) And I look the factory look of red a white letters if you want understated otherwise the black with red writing would also look the business :) If you wanted something different you could go blue with white writing or black?

Cheers Mate,

Yeah not sure what I want lol, Just want it to stand out a little but not too much.

AB501UT!0N's Photo AB501UT!0N 26 Nov 2014

Cheers Mate,

Yeah not sure what I want lol, Just want it to stand out a little but not too much.

How about Brembo gold with black writing?

Matt's Photo Matt 26 Nov 2014

The brakes should be packed up and weighed soon mate...ready for a quote on postage

Then you can really start deciding on a colour

Im a purist and say black on black lol....its just how I roll though ;)

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 28 Nov 2014

How about Brembo gold with black writing?

hmmmm

The brakes should be packed up and weighed soon mate...ready for a quote on postage

Then you can really start deciding on a colour

Im a purist and say black on black lol....its just how I roll though ;)

No worries mate, So you think Black, white lettering? or all black

Matt's Photo Matt 28 Nov 2014

All black...or gloss black with matte black lettering

Actually satin...not gloss....satins glossy enough as is

aekOne's Photo aekOne 28 Nov 2014

^ i like this guy

^ i like this guy

What can I say.....once you go black, you'll never go back lol

I like things to be there if you really know what to look for...but otherwise hidden to someone who has no clue ;)

Hence why when I get time, money...and the rs on the road the brembos will be going black ;)

Liberty's Photo Liberty 28 Nov 2014

Pink cushions on a black couch?

Pink cushions on a black couch?

Something tells me we're not on the same wavelength lol

Liberty's Photo Liberty 28 Nov 2014

Ha ha. B)

MrSober88's Photo MrSober88 28 Nov 2014

I like things to be there if you really know what to look for...but otherwise hidden to someone who has no clue ;)

Hence why when I get time, money...and the rs on the road the brembos will be going black ;)

What I get from this is that I should paint them chrome? haha.