#1 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Hey guys/girls. Need some help. Going to get a set of JDM HIDs and fit up the the B4 soon. But I want to do it right and splice the correct wires together, rather than just fault finding it all myself (Yes I am lazy, but I can think of lots of things I would rather do with my time rather than trace wiring)

Was wondering if anyone has the diagrams on which wires (preferably with listed colours) I would need to splice from the chassis to the lights. I know I will need to run some new ones for the motorised level adjustment, etc.

Jovi, can you help at all with this?

Cheers,
Ben

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

#2 Tim.

Tim.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

I probably can't help too much, I have the JDM HIDs and a JDM loom. If you need to correlate wires with the JDM loom, let me know.

#3 bobbyjimmy

bobbyjimmy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

If Matt was a nice bloke he'd pop his bonnet and tell you/us what wires go where...

2002 Outback - it's gone...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HID, B4, Gen3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users