• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Trigga

Trigga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

CHANGING FROM MANUAL ARMING TO AUTOMATIC ARMING MODE NOTE: To change from one mode to another, you must have the keypad in exit countdown delay (*741 flashing in sequence). 1 . lf you wish to change from manual to auto arming, start with the engine running. Turn the engine off and all the keypad 12 lights should come on and stay lit. 2. Enter your user code to enter exit countdown delay (* 7 4 1 flashingi n sequence) 3. While in exit countdown delay, press and hold down for at least one second, the number 3 The keypad system is now in automatic arming mode. You can now either start the engine before the keypad arms itself (random flashing pattern 40 seconds after exit countdown delay started), or exit the vehicle, lock the doors and allow the keypad system to arm itself. While in automatic arming mode, the keypads system will arm itself every time the ignition is turned off, which means you need to enter your user code to enable the engine to start when you return to your vehicle. Hope This helps anyon looking!

#2 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

FYI. Waiting for the above sequence of lights after the engine has been switched off... 1...Valet mode (10 starts with no code) 2...Manual arming mode 3...Auto arming mode 4...Anti-hijack OFF 5...Anti-hijack ON

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#3 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for the info, so to turn off anti hi jack i just hold down 4 after i turn my car off?

#4 ams

ams

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 29,212 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

Thanks for the info, so to turn off anti hi jack i just hold down 4 after i turn my car off?

Yup. As per the original post, the keypad will go into a *741 flashing in sequence, that's when you hold down 4 until the car beeps/chirps at you.

Ugh i could ramble on for forking days about this stuff.

#5 Delete This Account

Delete This Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,635 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

awesome, i can finally get out of my car without it turning its self off! =)

#6 MiniWalks

MiniWalks

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:46 AM

This might help.....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users