←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

The Alcamahole thread.

L1BER8ED's Photo L1BER8ED 25 Dec 2008

Oh you poor children. Only the right wine with the right dish. I start with a crisp Sav Blanc with apertisers followed by a South Australian Shiraz with mains, but only with the right dish like Baluga or a Tuna steak. I usually have a sorbet before dessert. Only a 1995 Margaret River Botrytis will suffice for the final dish. And to finish off the evening an Armangnac with a cigar. I don't care for common drinks.

aside from the food crap, that actually sounds good lol...

Guest_Alex_* 25 Dec 2008

Oh you poor children. Only the right wine with the right dish. I start with a crisp Sav Blanc with apertisers followed by a South Australian Shiraz with mains, but only with the right dish like Baluga or a Tuna steak. I usually have a sorbet before dessert. Only a 1995 Margaret River Botrytis will suffice for the final dish. And to finish off the evening an Armangnac with a cigar. I don't care for common drinks.

Don't get me wrong here, I do enjoy a good wine with a good meal.

But you seem to be getting worked up a lot for what is essentially variations of bad grape juice.

robt's Photo robt 26 Dec 2008

But you seem to be getting worked up a lot for what is essentially variations of bad grape juice.
[/quote]
Haha you think I'm seroius. :P I'm actually drinking beer right now.

This is what I got it from. http://au.youtube.co...h?v=bzjR0yL4f0Y

Soop's Photo Soop 26 Dec 2008

LOL, The sarcasm in your original post was strong enough to cause cancer. How the feck did Alex of all people miss that!?

Guest_Alex_* 26 Dec 2008

what can i say.... im getting mellow in my senior years. need more angry pills :)

Soop's Photo Soop 26 Dec 2008

Hahaha. Need moar caffine in your diet. That To-fu is making you soft.

Evil_VZ-T's Photo Evil_VZ-T 28 Dec 2008

had a glass of Riccadona before dinner with my mum. Now having a nice roast dinner with a long neck of Carlton Draught.. :)

ams's Photo ams 28 Dec 2008

Riccadona

Isn't that what 15 y/o girls drink?

Currently downing a couple of Asahi, another quality japanese export!

Evil_VZ-T's Photo Evil_VZ-T 28 Dec 2008

Isn't that what 15 y/o girls drink?

No idea.

Mum bought it for Christmas, and we never drank it. So why not.

MISSRX's Photo MISSRX 28 Dec 2008

Smirnoff Ice-Really potent stuff. 2 or 3 of them and Im anyones LOL :yahoo:

Shiv's Photo Shiv 28 Dec 2008

lol...

ams's Photo ams 28 Dec 2008

lol! Daring saying things like that in a car forum with mostly guy's...you watch what happens at the Hooters meetup, how many free Smirnoff's do you think you'll get!

fatcat67's Photo fatcat67 28 Dec 2008

Good work, even a sorbet to clear the palet. :D

Guest_Alex_* 28 Dec 2008

Uh oh. You've let the cat out of the bag with that one.....

Beware of people offering you Smirnoff Black!

L1BER8ED's Photo L1BER8ED 28 Dec 2008

i believe one should clear up ones marital status before anyone goes buying anyone vodka blacks, and busting the "hey baby" moves on someone that is married and or taken (taken covers "life partners" to be politically correct...).. and no im spoken for so i wont be busting any moves.. lol... ive heard about some of you blokes, from plenty of sources, and im on the verge of fearing for kims safety lol

Guest_Alex_* 29 Dec 2008

i believe one should clear up ones marital status before anyone goes buying anyone vodka blacks, and busting the "hey baby" moves on someone that is married and or taken (taken covers "life partners" to be politically correct...).. and no im spoken for so i wont be busting any moves.. lol...

ive heard about some of you blokes, from plenty of sources, and im on the verge of fearing for kims safety lol

I agree Kurt!!!

Although I am also spoken for, this is virtually an open sausage market!

MISSRX's Photo MISSRX 29 Dec 2008

LOL. Nah guys not married (hence why Im Miss RX not Mrs RX), nor attached in any way ATM. Be warned though that 'busting a hey baby move' on me may result in a painful 'busting of balls move' that usually involves a kicking session. Tact will get you guys a long way with ladies-try it some time. I havent heard a bonehead use "Hey Baby" as a line for years, so lets just leave that in the past. Look guys, treat me like one of the guys, not a piece of meat, and all will be well. Im on here cos I got a Suby just like the rest of you, except mine is slow cos its stock and hasnt got turbos. Hahahahaha. Back OT, Smirnoff Ice rocks!!!!!!! As for straight spirits, Drambuie neat wins every time

XXB4XX's Photo XXB4XX 30 Dec 2008

Listen here all yo' Your not a man, or a real man, till you can drink atleast 3 bottles of west coast coolers and you can still stand! and as for MissRX, chill.. we have another female member on here, and she cracks us up all the time, and always comes to the hooters meets (more than me actually lol), The only person to look out for is "Kosti".. he's a dirty old man.. even we are scared.. and "Soop" is no actual threat, he's the forum's only raging homo, that loves man juice smeared on his chest.

Scuba-Roo's Photo Scuba-Roo 30 Dec 2008

Listen here all yo'

"Soop" is no actual threat, he's the forum's only raging homo, that loves man juice smeared on his chest.

BAHAHAHA!

L1BER8ED's Photo L1BER8ED 30 Dec 2008

bwahahahah thats gold... poop... FAIL... lol

and yeah Kim, you got nothing to worry bout, either way im sure you a big enough girl to look after yourself (and i dont mean that in the litteral term, thats the last war i want to start) without having to make sure that guys know where you stand..

and it is good to have more chicks amongst the crowd, kels getting a lil lonely.. ha ha..

in saying that, im sure most cruises, meet ups and gatherings, my other half charlie will be coming to, so more the merrier...

btw if your one of those net nerds like most of us on here, and your on the facebook thing, jump on and ad yourself to the groups and everyone can share the love in a non pauly kinda way

http://www.facebook....44355832&ref=ts