←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

Matt's MY02 RX - one day B4

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 23 Nov 2013

Here it is, wheels on, coils on and guards rolled and falired as bit as my tyres are just that tad to wide.

After i get a camber kit to get the fronts and rear fitting in the guards perfect. Ill be able to lower it as my rears the coils are on their highest setting.

a5cj.png

k8cy.png

u3p7.png

35qi.png

9t4r.png

01er.png

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 23 Nov 2013

phwoah

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 23 Nov 2013

phwoah

hahaha dat feel just then :")

TSG's Photo TSG 23 Nov 2013

Much better than the last batch of photos :)

Guest_KONG_* 24 Nov 2013

Nice rims.

That rear end has to come down a fair whack but don't drop the front much more than what it is.  Mine is way too low and shit is getting beaten up under the car. 

It's just not practical if you use it as a daily and you'll only end up raising it again down the track and coughing up for a new wheel alignment.

Besides..... you have a lip for front lows any hooooo  ;)

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 24 Nov 2013

Nice rims.

That rear end has to come down a fair whack but don't drop the front much more than what it is.  Mine is way too low and shit is getting beaten up under the car. 

It's just not practical if you use it as a daily and you'll only end up raising it again down the track and coughing up for a new wheel alignment..

Yeah i just need the fronts on a tad of camber. The wheels are about 0.5cm of fitting, the rears need a bit more so i can then lower and then be able to go up some mountains without hitting my guards :P

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 24 Nov 2013

17s? They looks awesome.

17s? They looks awesome.

18x8 +35 Work Emotion XD9 with a 235/40

zahmad's Photo zahmad 24 Nov 2013

Looks awesome! What paint code for the XD9's mate?

Looks awesome! What paint code for the XD9's mate?

This was from their website, it is a Matte Bronze (MHG). I really love the color though, in the light it can look bronze or like a slight grey

Grant's Photo Grant 24 Nov 2013

Sweeeeet!!!

RacerX's Photo RacerX 12 Dec 2013

Looks Great Mate!!
Could you give us a link to that lip you bought? (If you've still got it on your account)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 17 Dec 2013

Looks Great Mate!!
Could you give us a link to that lip you bought? (If you've still got it on your account)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, I got it off a mate that was parting out his lib. If you just google 06 Sti lip should fit, it needed a bit of trimming and the ends bending in to make it fit the bumper. But it scrapes now im lowered and its fine really, doesn't even feel like coming off. Ill zip tie it on though cause still dont trust it :P

Mitch.'s Photo Mitch. 17 Dec 2013

nice car mate. thumbs on cable tying the lip on, saves have to fix/buy bumpers or new lips if it snaps off.

i like the wheels, they look familiar ha. just wish mine weren't missing half of each of the glow in the dark stickers. they are the shit

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 17 Dec 2013

nice car mate. thumbs on cable tying the lip on, saves have to fix/buy bumpers or new lips if it snaps off.

i like the wheels, they look familiar ha. just wish mine weren't missing half of each of the glow in the dark stickers. they are the shit

Thanks man, yeah the lip defs saves the bumper on every exit of the petrol station :D Yeah best discovery of the glow in dark stickers when i parked car in garage and just walked away then looked back and saw the sexy glow :P I just wish they didn't have such a big offset fitting them was pretty hard :\

Beckers's Photo Beckers 18 Dec 2013

Looking damn fine.

Bit lower will be the tits.

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 18 Dec 2013

Yep im defs getting XD9's. How much were they?

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 31 Dec 2013

Looking damn fine.

Bit lower will be the tits.

I wish i could lower more :( front lip is about 150mm of the ground i thikn rear is like 250mm :S Wheels are to wide to drop it anymore tho. I could probably take like another 10mm of the rear but then ill probably run into rub issues again. Right now its perfect not rubbing at all and sticks like a gokart :")

Yep im defs getting XD9's. How much were they?

Got them for $1000 if u find lower offset ones for around same price ill sell you mine and ill get them haha. Want to drop mine lowwwww

PoweredX's Photo PoweredX 31 Dec 2013

q5gm.jpg

Alignment done, fronts in about 1.4 rears 1.2 camber. Clay bar and waxed looking sexy as ever :") The wide wheels was a struggle but i got there in the end.....If only a tad thinner i could get some more low but that's as low as it will go for practical use

(Front lip is about 150mm rear bar is about 250mm)

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 31 Dec 2013

Looking sweet. I want them in 17x7.5 +32 which should sit nicely on the gen 2. Also where did you get them from $1000 seems pretty cheap?