←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

Which Lowering Springs are still available...

Jacobpockros's Photo Jacobpockros 19 Nov 2013

Which Lowering Spring options are still available to buy New for the 3rd Generation BE Sedan? The ones I know of that are still available to buy are the H&R Springs and King Springs. What else? 

Barbbachello's Photo Barbbachello 19 Nov 2013

Sti pink springs are still available brand new

nickknack's Photo nickknack 19 Nov 2013

You can also get tein s-techs and RSR springs off import monster, maybe swift springs as well.

Dav_fre's Photo Dav_fre 19 Nov 2013

No swifts, but Tein S-Techs are on car mods au

Mosti's Photo Mosti 19 Nov 2013

He's from San Diego Import monster and carmods are useless to him.
Have a look here. I'm not sure how reputable the site is but looks good
http://autostyle-usa.com

According to them they have RS-R, Zero-Sports, Eibach, Blitz, Tein etc

Jacobpockros's Photo Jacobpockros 20 Nov 2013

Sti pink springs are still available brand new

Good to know. Keep em' coming!

The reason why I want to know about all the Springs that you can still buy "New" is because that's the most cost effective choice for me if US distributers carry them (shipping costs are low if I buy them from the same country I'm in). I'm aware of import monster but oversee's shipping costs for springs aren't worth it to me.

Bump

He's from San Diego Import monster and carmods are useless to him.
Have a look here. I'm not sure how reputable the site is but looks good
http://autostyle-usa.com

According to them they have RS-R, Zero-Sports, Eibach, Blitz, Tein etc

Awesome. I take it they all come from Japan though right? They might require a hefty shipping charge to the States.

Mosti's Photo Mosti 20 Nov 2013

Yes I'd say they would. If I was you I'd be looking into seeing if the Eibach springs are stilling being manufactured for the BE5. They are made and distributed in the US and are very good from what I've heard.

Yes I'd say they would. If I was you I'd be looking into seeing if the Eibach springs are stilling being manufactured for the BE5. They are made and distributed in the US and are very good from what I've heard.

They aren't manufactured in the US for the BE Legacy. I think the only options with non-oversees shipping costs are H&R Springs and King Springs.

Mosti's Photo Mosti 20 Nov 2013

H&R's over kings any day! I've got kings in my B4 and regret it massively

Jacobpockros's Photo Jacobpockros 21 Nov 2013

I used to run H&R's and now I run king springs. Although the H&R's handled better, they looked like shit on my sedan because the front was slammed and the rear was basically as high as stock. It looked uneven and dumb. I run the kings with front and rear whiteline swaybars so the car still handles well. What were your disappointments with the king springs?