←  Builds and Projects

Suby Club

»

03 Liberty RX

Riggs's Photo Riggs 30 Nov 2013

Posted Image
Did a headunit swap today
For some unknown reason my rear speakers won't work. It's all wired up correctly and the speakers work fine with my stock headunit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RacerX's Photo RacerX 30 Nov 2013

Nice headunit��, odd problem ur having with the speakers, u sure their wired right, maybe test em with an amp
MOAR PICS!!!! ��

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riggs's Photo Riggs 30 Nov 2013

yeah im in the process of installing a full new sound system so ill be able run all new wiring and run them to an amp

RacerX's Photo RacerX 30 Nov 2013

yeah im in the process of installing a full new sound system so ill be able run all new wiring and run them to an amp

Sounds Good, whatcha puttin in there ?? �

Riggs's Photo Riggs 01 Dec 2013

Still undecided, I have a 12" alpine sub to go in from my old car, but this will be the 1st full sound system I've had in a car. Any recommendations for what speakers I should run?

Riggs's Photo Riggs 03 Dec 2013

ive only had this for a month, still fairly stock
Gonna get to work on some mods over Xmas

:dash2: 

RacerX's Photo RacerX 03 Dec 2013

Still undecided, I have a 12" alpine sub to go in from my old car, but this will be the 1st full sound system I've had in a car. Any recommendations for what speakers I should run?

Depends on ur budget really !
And how pedantic you are over music !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

My budgets probably about $800

RacerX's Photo RacerX 03 Dec 2013

My budgets probably about $800

Welll when i asked this question a few people tole me that Morel Maximo's were the way to go, don't know whether to agree with them or not as ive never actually heard em, but reviews and stuff said they were great, also their pretty good on the money side, $200 gets u the 6.5 inch speakers along with tweeters that should fit into the factory points.....
Gonna upgrade to em later on
But for sure try before you buy and keep in mind that a soundboard is different to in-car

Riggs's Photo Riggs 05 Dec 2013

Thanks for the reply
I've never heard of these, I'll defiantly look into it! I wanted to power the two front speakers by an amp that I can also run my 12" alpine sub off.
Haven't done much research on amps either haha
Anyone got any suggestions ?

RacerX's Photo RacerX 05 Dec 2013

Thanks for the reply
I've never heard of these, I'll defiantly look into it! I wanted to power the two front speakers by an amp that I can also run my 12" alpine sub off.
Haven't done much research on amps either haha
Anyone got any suggestions ?

Definitely get a 4 channel then, not to sure on which brand but JBHIFI r having a 30%sale this weekend, so go check some out....