←  General Discussion

Suby Club

»

For XXEUROXX.

buddylove's Photo buddylove 03 Mar 2009

Posted Image

guess who? ^_^

fatcat67's Photo fatcat67 03 Mar 2009

Bahahahahaha, thanks Rhys. Though I have never met Brendan in the flesh this is how I imagine him. Is my perception of him close? We need to catch up one day buddy. :D

buddylove's Photo buddylove 03 Mar 2009

Posted Image

fatcat67's Photo fatcat67 04 Mar 2009

Bahahah, I'm waiting for a jibe of some sort. Where are you mate?

Guest_Alex_* 04 Mar 2009

Bwaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa needs moar towering blower coming from under bonnet

fatcat67's Photo fatcat67 04 Mar 2009

Bwaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaa

needs moar towering blower coming from under bonnet

I agree, where are the photo shoppers?

Blaeven's Photo Blaeven 04 Mar 2009

I agree, where are the photo shoppers?

i'm at work and photoshop is at home...

one can only do so much with paint as demonstrated by rhys

HAI RHYS!

buddylove's Photo buddylove 04 Mar 2009

Posted Image

if im really really quiet.. they wont notice me...

Posted Image

scrappin...

Richo's Photo Richo 04 Mar 2009

Needs moar pin stripez

XXB4XX's Photo XXB4XX 04 Mar 2009

You bloody clowns, but in the words of kostya tzu, " I loves yous all" To the qld crew, I'm up for a wedding in September and that's 100%, so we'll all be doing some forum cuddles and so forth! :) I don't feel so left out now with this thread he he! Ps where is Will? Either he's having too much fun with the car to post, or he's blown the thing up! It was going so good in the last months, once the cai went in.

Guest_Alex_* 04 Mar 2009

needs moar vtak chops :D

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 05 Mar 2009

You bloody clowns, but in the words of kostya tzu, " I loves yous all"

To the qld crew, I'm up for a wedding in September and that's 100%, so we'll all be doing some forum cuddles and so forth! :)

I don't feel so left out now with this thread he he!

Ps where is Will? Either he's having too much fun with the car to post, or he's blown the thing up!

It was going so good in the last months, once the cai went in.

Jeff Fenech mate!

Don't worry Brendan, I like the Honduh Euro. It's certainly an upgrade in build quality, refinement and reliability over the Gen3!

I really wish that the came out in a waghoon.

XXB4XX's Photo XXB4XX 05 Mar 2009

Thanks Guys, and actually, originally yes it was Jeff Fenech, but after he was in the corner of Tzu, it was being pulled out more frequently and funnier with an accent! p.s, I have the EURO before this one.. :( LOL

jOhn-e's Photo jOhn-e 05 Mar 2009

To the qld crew, I'm up for a wedding in September and that's 100%, so we'll all be doing some forum cuddles and so forth! :)

Ps where is Will? Either he's having too much fun with the car to post, or he's blown the thing up!

Will is at Ozzy.. he dump it on chromes :)

Are you for real? please tell me he didn't, I'll take that car back I will!

jOhn-e's Photo jOhn-e 05 Mar 2009

LOL nah he was telling me how he was stirring u when he bought it.. im just rubbing it in HAHAA He left it as is hehehe Only thing changed was a stud.. somehow he broke a stud on the rear wheel.. which was fixed on the satty that passed.. Had a short drive in it too.. sweet ride.. clutch is weird.. first time i drove a manual with the friction point like 1 mm from the bottom lol... How can u go to a euro from that? heheh

The clutch can be adjusted dude.. the mechanic must have adjusted it down when they put the new box in.. but thats how I liked it anyways :) and yeah, pretty hard transition from the B4 to the Euro.. kinda got over it a bit quicker than I thought.. only cause, im looking forward to getting a VE (V8) happening sooner or later, a year or 2 will fly by quickly

SUBARU's Photo SUBARU 05 Mar 2009

The clutch can be adjusted dude.. the mechanic must have adjusted it down when they put the new box in.. but thats how I liked it anyways :)

and yeah, pretty hard transition from the B4 to the Euro.. kinda got over it a bit quicker than I thought..

only cause, im looking forward to getting a VE (V8) happening sooner or later, a year or 2 will fly by quickly

A B4, to a Euro to a VE? Wow, what a transition! Why didn't you just keep the B4 and save up for a VE? I'd like a SSV Sportwagon myself.
Geez, I'd hate to admit it, even the Omega Sportswagons look nice.. Especially the 60th Anniversary ones...

To be honest, Im not ready for a V8 yet.. cause all im gonna do is break it, got my eye on property again, gonna get back into the market, so I need something more.. lets just say.. "Gay" for now, until i'm settled, then as a Toy I'll get my VE, it won't be an SS, it will be a GTS. But i'll still keep the euro as the every day'er to work and back :P

WillC's Photo WillC 05 Mar 2009

Hi Mate...

I been trying to stay alive as the car does MAX CORNERING on every bend in OZ. :sarcastic:

Aye Brendan just a quick question what type of springs are in there? I know its got Bilstiens ... but what about the red springs?

Btw shes due in a for a mega was / wash this weekend. : )