aekOne

Boss Pelican

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,349 posts
  • Interests:Regulating

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:48 PM

2015-Subaru-Legacy-front.jpg

Subaru will introduce a Capped Price Servicing program across its entire new car range from July 1.

Underlining Subarus All 4 the Driver customer commitment, the program will apply to vehicles throughout their lifetime not just the three-year warranty period.

In good news for existing Subaru owners, the program will also be retrospective, covering Subaru vehicles back to Model Year 2006.

Subaru Australia Managing Director, Nick Senior, said: This program gives customers peace-of-mind throughout their ownership.

Its not limited to a few models, it extends way beyond the warranty period and its available to customers going back to Model Year 2006.

Subaru has long been renowned for reliability, durability and retained value and our Capped Price Servicing program is clear proof that we have every faith in the long-term integrity of our products.

Mr Senior said the initiative shows Subarus proactivity in taking positive customer experiences to a new level.

He added: This program is designed to give customers transparency around scheduled service costs.

It means they can make better, informed choices on how they service their Subarus.

Basically, Capped Price Servicing sets the maximum price participating Subaru Retailers will charge for each standard Scheduled Service, on applicable Subaru vehicles.

He said the vital lifetime commitment means customers will always have the comfort of being able to identify the maximum amount that they will pay for their next scheduled service.

While the Capped Prices are subject to change, customers have the peace-of-mind of knowing that if they bring their vehicle to a participating authorised Subaru Service Centre, they will not be charged more than the current published Capped Price for the specific service interval.

Terms and conditions will be transparently available, including online at subaru.com.au, or via Subarus customer relations department and service centres.

The Capped Prices will include all items required as part of the standard scheduled service, as set out in the Maintenance Schedule of Subarus Warranty and Service Handbooks.

These include labour, genuine parts, factory specified oils and fluids, and even the environmental levy and supplies charge, which includes items such as oil and waste recycling.

Mr Senior added: Many other car companies exclude some of these items from their Capped Price for the standard scheduled service.

So when considering these programs, be sure that you are comparing apples with apples."

Within the first month of ownership, customers can also access a free one-month Health Check and Chat. It allows Subarus factory-trained technicians to provide quick vehicle checks and for a Service Adviser to answer questions.

this info and more can be found at: http://www.subaru.com.au/

: My Liberty :

signature_1_35.jpg

#2 Cam.

Cam.

OEM+

• SubyClub Area Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

Good, They are finally catching up.

Asb2OgK.jpg?1

#3 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

I might actually take them up on this offer once or twice to see how good these 'technicians' are.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

#4 Niko

Niko

Member's Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

I might actually take them up on this offer once or twice to see how good these 'technicians' are.

Suttons Subaru at Rosebery was okay when I got my Foz serviced there in 2012, but I moved to Gil Auto in Bondi Junction, been nothing but good service from them.

But I might hit up Suttons again if it's capped.

#5 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

Lilyfield and Rosebery are the closest service centres to me so I might hit them up one day. I go to ICHIban for any and all of my servicing/mechanical work. Nothing but perfection from those boys.

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users