←  Anything Goes

Suby Club

»

October GT

Shaz's Photo Shaz 01 Oct 2014

Here is a doozy for ya lads.

We left our old property 5 months ago, to move into this new place. We rented our prior property through a RE. When we left, she asked us to clean the carpets, etc as we had dogs there. No worries. Got it cleaned twice, as the first one was a bit shit, but then she came back, inspected it, and gave us our bond back.

Fast forward to today, and we get a letter saying that there is damage to the carpet underlay as a result of dog piss (Maybe happened once or twice) and that she was going to send us the bill for the repairs.

I think this lady is dreaming. IMO, the day she gave us our bond back is the day she waived any right to damages. She inspected it herself and said it was well cleaned. How do I know that the current tenants haven't done it? Or the renovators that were renovating while we moved out, his dog didn't do it?

What do yas reckon?

simon's Photo simon 01 Oct 2014

I think this lady is dreaming. IMO, the day she gave us our bond back is the day she waived any right to damages.

This.
Wow what a mole. Can she prove that it was you guys? I.e brand new carpet before you moved in. If she can't. Tell her to jam it.

Harry88's Photo Harry88 01 Oct 2014

If you got the bond back then you are done with her. I don't thinkbshe can really do much

Hypnotic's Photo Hypnotic 01 Oct 2014

Hi''

If you got the bond back then you are done with her. I don't thinkbshe can really do much

This.

Liberty's Photo Liberty 01 Oct 2014

Not a bad deal gaz. Good of those guys to help you out also do you have any pics of what the wheels look like before the repairs?

I do man. Here are two pics of the worst rim.

10711606_10152810694298793_1547368568_n.

10715886_10152810694308793_1894731322_n.

I go to all this trouble for your rim job and you can't even be bothered coming to mdsc.

Shame.

Rim job.

:wub:

I'll pay you back one day.

RX25SE's Photo RX25SE 01 Oct 2014

Hi

Holy bonsai, this looks amazing;

15187769126_dc9f19d87b_b.jpg

Batman rang.

He wants the Batmobile back.

DSCN4493_zpsa6f66b6b.jpg

1971 Javelin?

I thought that colour scheme was on the AMX only?

Not as dangerous as kayaking.

91414047_d269b4566d.jpg

Aren't you in Margaret River? I assumed it'd be a bit far from Perth that's all.

I have finally bought a set of 18" STi rims. They will need to be repaired from the gutter rash and scratches but I got them cheap! Two SubyClub members are helping me the hell out with it all; Alex is picking them up and sending them to Melbourne where Mark (CRUISN) is picking them up, getting them to the wheel repair workshop before sending them up to me.

I love this place.

Win.

What colour?

Whatever happened to Tristan and his 'practically a Porsche'?

Someone probably pooed on the windscreen.

IMO, the day she gave us our bond back is the day she waived any right to damages. 

As above....this

ams's Photo ams 01 Oct 2014

Is she hot Shaz?

Maybe you can stain her carpet, if you know what I mean.

Adam's Photo Adam 01 Oct 2014

Hahaha

The fork GT...why so dead?

Went to Lapa in Subiaco (same as you'se Braza) tonight. Epic food. So taste.

skillionaire's Photo skillionaire 01 Oct 2014

When my phablet gets here I'll explode the GT

Think I'm getting RSI

When my exhaust gets here i'll explode some ear drums.

Just got 2 days 4 hours from a battery charge Nik, guessing that's better than what you got neow right?

Win.

What colour?

They are currently in shadow chrome, but it will be way too expensive to refurbish and respray them in shadow chrome so I'm thinking of going with the darker charcoal STi paint.

The fork GT...why so dead?

Went to Lapa in Subiaco (same as you'se Braza) tonight. Epic food. So taste.

+1.

Braza is epic. I love the pineapple with cinnamon and brown sugar. YUM! After smashing down a full rack of beef ribs, I could easily shove that pineapple in and around my mouth.

Hopefully that gives you all some nice imagery.

Ha, funny story.

We had stuffed as much meat and potato salad in our face as we could, just about to leave rach goes "are you done?" I said "unless the pineapple suddenly appears i'm done".

No shit, not 5 seconds later the pineapple turns up.

HA HA HA! Here I was thinking you had missed out on the pineapple! Arguably the best part of the night! I find myself overeating the hell out of Braza every time I go there. I take full advantage of the churrasco until I cannot fit any more.

When my phablet gets here I'll explode the GT

Think I'm getting RSI

Let's hope you will, because this place gets quite quiet a lot of the time. What tablet did you buy and when will it arrive?

I get about a day, but WhatsApp and radio kill it. If those are off...yeah.

Its the same charger, yeah?
I get about a day, but WhatsApp and radio kill it. If those are off...yeah.

Its the same charger, yeah?
It was a failed play on words, Gary. It's a one+, massive thanks to AMS for the hook up
It was a failed play on words, Gary. It's a one+, massive thanks to AMS for the hook up

It is the same charger, yes but you get a funky new branded USB cable with it.

Will charge off a normal nexus cable though.

fork

nickknack's Photo nickknack 01 Oct 2014

Nice pickup on the wheels Gaz! Will look great on the wags