• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 macca

macca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:25 AM

Just like you can legally buy a bong from the tobacconist. Does not mean you can legally use it.

Man, I'm busy smokin another cone right now, so tell someone who cares ;)

#22 skillionaire

skillionaire

Mr. Freshley

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:43 AM

Hi,

Haha, there is some truth to that, Macca. But I think the consequences of crashing your bong into a busload of school children is probably pretty unlikely.

Just as long as you're fully aware of the risk you're taking.

Cheers,

Nik

#23 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:03 PM

This is SA guys, but my brother went through regency (the SA equivalent of RTA) and passed with a carbon fibre bonnet. Although he did have to remove the pins he had in it as they weren't the flush mount ones. Was also a few years ago. So wouldn't be surprised to learn that they have now started looking at them. Depends how much the local guys know their stuff.

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users