• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 greednsuffering

greednsuffering

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:48 AM

Hi subpeeps, am glad to be part of a great group.
I have been quoted a full exhaust job by Liverpool exhausts for Custom UEL headers, high flow cat and 2.25" catback for $800-900 On an impreza n/a.
Before you say anything, I have owned a stock rex my05 before as we'll but have swapped for my mates impreza rs 08 due to family commitments.

I am not seeking for performance, and no need for lectures on hp etc etc please.I have never been to livo exhausts and was just wondering what peoples experience with them are? job quality?
The price is pretty good +install, they have their own brand "hurricane".

I simply just want a car for better fuel than re x but still want that rumble :3 any thoughts?

#2 Reevesy

Reevesy

Adriano

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:25 AM

Everything I have heard from Liverpool exhausts and been good. $900 sounds like fair price for a custom setup. As for their hurricane brand I have one of their cannons on my wagon and to me personally is one of the better cannons I have heard.. It isn't obnoxiously loud at idle or low revs and doesnt drone on the freeway. But sounds awesome when you mash the loud pedal ;)

#3 BG11XV

BG11XV

Brian Gard (BG11XV)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Interests:driving, fishing, photography, rallies, historic racing, cricket, downhill mtb, bbqs,

car mods, electrical work, diy mechanical work

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:18 PM

call profab and ask for nick he does amazing work 

PHOTOSHOP MOCK UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users