Photo

3D printed parts for your Subaru - let's make stuff!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 allpaw4

allpaw4

Chief Sparky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Stereos, Electrical

Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:09 PM

Revival of an old topic, but has anyone thought of doing the plastic clips for bumpers etc? Cheap as from Subaru, but would be a lot easier if we could print our own.
Cheers,
Ben

MY00 Red RX, a nice daily that was sold off once the B4 became reliable...
MY02 Blue B4, aka 'The Project' - v8 JDM STi engine package and assorted other 'goodies' - Sold, then bought back for parts. Stripped and crushed.
MY03 Blue RX, the newer old daily, pretty well more B4 than RX now... In the process of being converted to the track toy... Watch this space!
MY02 Silver Wagon, H6 conversion, full blue/black leather and almost full black interior to go with it.
MY03 White/Silver H6 Outback, donor car for silver waghoon.
MY97 Silver RX, acquired to become track car, but plans changed. To be stripped and scrapped in time.

#22 DiggeR

DiggeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:07 PM

Sorry to dredge up a year old topic but on this I've recently picked up a 2009 Liberty GT which has the centre console box/cup holder. Downside is the wedge from the middle is missing. Thought I'd print one but need some dimensions/model to print from. Does anyone have access to one? Or know where I'd find one? Rather than buy it I mean (apparently you can only buy the entire box assembly).

I did discover this as well, designed for a 2013 Liberty/Legacy - Replacement sunglasses cubby for bigger pairs

https://www.thingive...m/thing:1365337

Haven't printed it yet but it's on the list.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users