• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Glenn 20

Glenn 20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

... 550km appx around town and 650-700 on the highway..

Thats pretty good!!! :) I would be Over the Moon to get that. With the Forester XT i get 450km town and 550-600kms highway. And i baby it most of the time. And it's pretty much stock, TH tuned with turbo back exhaust. :D Problem is my wife wont give it back,hence B4 search!

If you spend your time in the car fanging it every which way in the twisties, I don't think the TT is for you.  For the other 90% of us who don't do this, its a pretty good thing.

Any time i do hit the twisties, i enjoy it, but don't flog it by any means. Most of the time is cruising around town and a couple times a year doing 13hrs trips to newcastle to see relatives. :)

#22 claire6

claire6

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:50 AM

I have 1 for sale atm...
Love it but need cash to pay off debts and house purchase.
Perfect for me in everyway..
From quick little squirts off the line to instant boost overtaking on the motorway it has all covered.
as others said if maintained,tuned,not messed round with by someone shonky will treat you right..
Luxury car with performance feel.
Ive owned around 10 subbies over the years from gt foz to wrx and this by far my fav..
U can see mine for sale in for sale section.

#23 Glenn 20

Glenn 20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:56 AM

Yeah,just saw your inbox. :) Will take a look.

#24 PeeKay

PeeKay

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Tsssstsutsutsutsutsu

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:49 PM

Yup got to agree with the sentimennts above. The b4 and I have had its ups and downs as you do with any car but so very happy I picked her up over the generic wrx option.

#25 JhoffB4

JhoffB4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:50 PM

Had one, sold it about 6 months back :( . Never had a major issue with it, I always kept on top of servicing because I had read about a fair few of the issues they have. I was the second owner and never dicked around with anthing so I guess that's why it was nice to me. Was stock as a rock when I brought it, and the previous owner had every single reciept from brand new and also always kept on top of maintenance.

So like others have said, if you find one that's been cared for, it will hopefully treat you well.

VOD sucked a bit, but I learnt how to drive around it.

Do miss it, but it was time to move on. Lad that brought it seemed like a good kid so hope she's well! haha

#26 nickknack

nickknack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,619 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

I've had mine for over three years now and it hasn't let me down!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users