#1 FR34KO

FR34KO

GRANDMA's BOY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,461 posts
  • Interests:SNOWBOARDING.

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hey lads, some of you may be aware I've had to sell the Forester :( it cut me real deep as a Foz had been basically my dream car for years before owning one... And one as nice as that was a dream... But recently she'd developed problems and the repair costs were quite a lot.
So instead I sold for a low price and bought myself a 91 gen1 lib wagon for a really low price, but with 155xxx kms! Unregistered though. Love the interior and the features it has. Plus it's the same age as myself! It's currently at the shop getting fixed up ready for a blue slip.
I'll upload some pictures shortly,

But in the meantime, does anyone have a steering rack that will fit a gen 1? My mechanic is struggling to find one! One that isn't leaking..

As for plans, pretty budget (I'm saving to build a house). I'm not going to be lowering this car, I may raise it an inch or two, get some rims and all rounder/off roading tyres, and may do a home Spray job to black. LED light bars and spotties, roof Basket etc. I want her to be practical and take me places!

I'll update with progress.

#2 Reevesy

Reevesy

Adriano

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

Any gc8 rack will fit.

#3 Liberty

Liberty

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,869 posts
  • Interests:tl;dr

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:58 PM

Can't wait to see some pics mate. Sucks to hear about the Foz but you'll get your hands on another in the future, I'm sure of it. ;)

Wanting to buy/looking for: single genuine STi rim, genuine STi front lip, Corazon or Zero/Sports grille and another OEM grille

Can you hook a brother up? Please contact me now. I have cash ready.

~

3fxl2Ca.jpg

~

2006 Liberty MY06 3.0R SpecB wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users